Lee Kah Seng & Lim Siang Joo
Lee Kah Seng & Lim Siang Joo
1 Million Dollar Circle & Blue Diamond Executive
“There is no use in saying ‘we are doing our best’; you have got to succeed in doing what is necessary.”
Graduating with a Bachelor of Science (Pharmacy), Siang Joo began her working life as a Pharmacist before making a dramatic switch to pursue fashion design four years later after seriously reflecting upon the kind of results she wanted in her career. However, she soon learnt that a hobby and interest does not necessarily equate to a career opportunity. Thankfully, she was introduced to Nu Skin and she finally found her lifetime career platform.
Having qualified as a Million Dollar Circle Member, Siang Joo feels that the honour is a great motivation for her and her downlines. It serves as recognition of her commitment in the business; a quality she feels is vital for anyone who desires success in Nu Skin. “Persist in doing things with the same enthusiasm as you first started out. Always. And safeguard your dreams and vision, and never stop doing the right, necessary things needed to succeed,” the 38-year-old leader shared.
Further expounding on the importance of commitment, Siang Joo likened the quality to that of a captain earning his reputation by conquering storms. “When your competition scores big against you, when an idea fails to deliver, or when the glamour of success wears off, this is when it is easiest to compromise on staying committed and many people give up.” Siang Joo urges all to have a definite purpose to pursue with Nu Skin; a dream with personal goals attached will help us persist in our commitment.
Her goal has always been to achieve time freedom to spend with her loved ones and attain financial flexibility to fulfill filial piety and groom her children with the best available resources.
Siang Joo feels that success in Multi-Level Marketing helps transform lives. Each distributor has an individual responsibility to professionally represent this industry. The beauty of this business also lies in the 20/80 Rule, as in 20% of the people see things differently from the other 80%, and the MLM business enables the convergence of these like-minded people. “This is where the pulse beats! I tremendously enjoy the synergy of like-minded people working together, towards greater achievements, fostering closer friendship, and even becoming as close as family!”
For her success, Siang Joo is tremendously thankful to her parents for their help in looking after her children when the couple is busy and her parents-in-law for believing that she and her husband can integrate building a family to the building of a large and successful organization. “I would like to specially thank my husband for the strong support he gives me in every aspect of the business right from the beginning.” My gratitude also goes to my uplines, 20 Million Dollar Circle Member, Wang Kuan Ming and Chen Ming Chu, for their leadership and creating an environment for success. Their endless pursuit for greater heights and unrelenting commitment is the source of inspiration for me to continually renew my vision and goals!”
You must specify a width and height for the slideshow
* Million Dollar Circle Members are independent distributors who have earned over one-million US dollars in commissions over the lifetime of their Nu Skin distributorship. Not all distributors succeed or make money. Generating meaningful compensation as a distributor requires considerable time, effort, and commitment. For more information about the Sales Compensation Plan of Nu Skin, please contact Nu Skin office at your home market or go to