THE NUTRICENTIALS CHEATSHEETS
Learn the basics of Nutricentials with this quick and easy guide.
- Introducing Nutricentials
- What's Bioadaptive?
- The role of nature
- The science behind our skincare
- Skin types
- using Nutricentials
- Is Nutricentials sustainable?
- Can I use Nutricentials with my LumiSpa?
Nutricentials is a revolutionary skincare line that combines science and nature.
The result is an incredibly versatile product range that fulfils the needs of modern skincare while ignoring age and skin type.
The key element is our bioadaptive botanical complex, which can be found in all of our products. Through innovative science, Nu Skin took extracts from the resurrection plant, the Chaga mushroom, Siberian ginseng, maral root, and arctic root – five plants that adapt to the extreme conditions in which they’re found – and turned them into something that works for our skin. The idea is simple. When present in a high enough concentration, as is the case for our leave-on products like the five creams, our powerful serum and the latest additions to the range; the 3 Pumps, Complexion Protection, Eye Love Bright Eyes, and Pillow Glow, the bioadaptive complex will help your skin adapt to its own environment. This means it will stay radiant and glowing, even when faced with challenges like pollution, UV rays, changes in humidity, and even the stress of a hectic lifestyle.
Bioadaptive skincare is truly unique. Although the science behind the products is complex, this document helps you to address the most frequently asked questions simply and clearly.
- What is it?
If something is bioadaptive, it is able to adapt to changing conditions in its environment. In this case, all of our leave-on products – the five creams, our serum and our latest additions to the range – help your skin do exactly that.
- Why is it important?
Most of the challenges our skin faces are direct results of our environment, but your skin has different needs in different situations. By helping your skin adapt to its surroundings, it can better protect itself against the challenges it faces every day.
- How does it work?
The key is our bioadaptive botanical complex. We took extracts from five plants that thrive in extreme conditions and turned them into something that works for our skin. In all of our leave-on products, these ingredients will help your skin adapt to its own environment, contributing to a radiant and glowing complexion, even when faced with challenges like pollution, stress, and UV rays, among others.
The role of nature
- Is Nutricentials all natural, or even vegan?
Nutricentials is not an all-natural product, but that’s not a bad thing! We combine nature with science to get the most from these ingredients and help them work with our skin. It cannot be considered vegan as one of the products, Celltrex Always Right, contains ‘Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax’.
- What plants do we use, and where do they come from?
Amongst others, Nutricentials uses extracts from the resurrection plant, the Chaga mushroom, Siberian ginseng, maral root, and Arctic root – five plants that thrive in extreme conditions, such as deserts, harsh soils, and really cold environments.
- What does each plant do?
Each plant was chosen for its unique characteristics and resiliency:
1. The Arctic Root is extremely efficient at pulling nutrients from the soil and stores them for when it needs them most.
2. The Chaga mushroom grows and thrives in temperatures as low as -20˚ C.
3. Siberian ginseng is widely tolerant of different types of soil and acidity. It grows where it pleases!
4. Maral Root contains a rich source of phytoecdysteroids, helping it remain resilient.
5. The resurrection plant thrives in dry desert environments. It can survive through long periods of drought to bloom again at the first touch of moisture.
- Why not go al natural?
Natural ingredients are a hugely important part of Nutricentials, but they don’t hold all the answers. Combining them with our science is crucial in creating an effective and high-quality formula.
- What makes bioadaptive skincare so unique?
Nutricentials is the first skincare range to combine our unique science with bioadaptive botanicals. Because the system helps your skin adapt, skin types can become a thing of the past. It truly is suitable for anyone over the age of 18, whether you’re 25 or 75, living in the centre of a busy city or out in the wild!
- Why did we choose these plants?
Each of the five plants whose extracts we use were chosen for their unique characteristics of adaptability and resiliency. It’s not just a matter of inspiration, however. With the right tweak, they offer a range of valuable benefits to our skin.
- How do these active ingredients work with our skin?
This is where our science comes in. First, our blend of bioadaptive botanicals is treated with natural enzymes, replicating the work our skin would need to do to break these extracts down. The blend is then extensively purified and filtered to make sure we keep the most beneficial parts, resulting in higher bioavailability.
- What is the HydraFlex blend?
The HydraFlex blend is a unique blend of ingredients found exclusively in Celltrex Always Right. It adapts to your environment moment-by-moment by drawing in moisture and avoiding water loss as needed, ensuring that your skin has just the right amount of hydration in every situation.
- How does Nutricentials protect my skin from blue light?
Our two daily moisturisers Day Dream Protective Lotion and Day Dream Protective Cream with SPF 30 and our daily mineral sunscreen Complexion Protection with SPF 50 contain blue light protecting and UV filtering ingredients that help to reduce the negative effects of excessive blue light, infrared, and UV exposure have on our skin. Eye Love Bright Eyes, improves the look of dull, uneven, stressed, and tired skin caused by daily stressors, including blue light exposure, and the new leave-on sleeping mask, Pillow Glow, delivers both immediate and long-lasting overnight hydration, helping protect the skin from the oxidative stress caused by blue light exposure encountered throughout the day.
- Is there a product that suits my skin type?
Nineteen of them, in fact. Nutricentials is all about choice, meaning every product is suitable for you. We even have different textures for you to choose from, helping you to really customise your experience.
- Is Nutricentials suitable for all skin types?
Absolutely. Our formulas are suitable for anyone with oily skin, dry skin, sensitive skin – you name it. With Nutricentials, you can forget about skin types altogether and simply choose whatever products you prefer! Our leave-on products are also non-comedogenic, meaning they won’t block pores, so even the products with richer textures can be enjoyed by everybody.
- Are they more suitable for older or younger consumers?
While Nutricentials targets skin concerns most often faced by those between 25 and 35, it shouldn’t exclude anybody over the age of 18. After all, we all want and deserve beautiful, glowing looking skin, and that’s something this range can help with, no matter who you are or where you’re from.
- Can I use Nutricentials with products I already own?
Absolutely! You can mix and match different products from the range into your existing routine, or create a brand-new one using just Nutricentials. It’s entirely up to you.
- What’s in the range?
The Nutricentials range launched with nineteen products:
- HydraClean Creamy Cleansing Lotion
- Day Away Micellar Beauty Water
- To Be Clear Pure Cleansing Gel
- In Balance pH Balance Toner
- Here You Glow Exfoliating Toner
One Eye cream
- Eye Love Bright Eyes Illuminating Eye Cream
- Day Dream Protective Lotion Lightweight Day Moisturizer SPF 30
- Day Dream Protective Cream Creamy Day Moisturizer SPF 30
- Thirst Fix Hydrating Gel Cream
- Dew All Day Moisture Restore Cream
- Moisturise Me Intense Hydrating Cream
One Mineral Sunscreen
- Complexion Protection Daily Mineral Sunscreen
- Spa Day Creamy Hydrating Masque
- Pillow Glow Sleeping Mask
- Brighter Day Exfoliant Scrub
- Celltrex Always Right Recovery Fluid
- Pumps Ceramides + Postbiotics
- Pumps Bakuchiol
- Pumps Hyaluronic Acid + B5
Is Nutricentials sustainable?
Sustainability is one of our key goals at Nu Skin. Our target is to have 100% sustainable packaging by 2030. That pledge is evident with Nutricentials. All bottles in our new-look Nutricentials are made from 100% post-consumer recycled (PCR) plastic. Likewise, most tubes contain 34-35% PCR plastic, apart from Eye Love Bright Eyes which contains 40% and Complexion Protection which contains 61%. All these values exclude the cap. The carton used in our packaging is FSC certified (FSC™ C107989).
Can I use Nutricentials as well as my LumiSpa?
Absolutely. Don’t be afraid to mix and match to create your optimal skincare routine using any combination of our many choices. After using the ageLOC LumiSpa System, you can continue with a Nutricentials toner, for example!