An oasis for overworked tresses. If overheating, overtreating, and overcoloring have left your hair looking dull and feeling weak, quench your hair's deep thirst with Nu Skin Moisturizing Shampoo. Featuring cotton bloom extract, natural sterols, and shea butter, this nourishing cleanser loads your locks with essential moisture, restoring strength to the cortex in just seven days for radiantly replenished hair.
- Strengthens the cortex to protect against nutrient loss.
- Cleanses overworked hair gently.
- Replenishes lost lipids, providing your locks with essential moisture.
- Improves the look and feel of damaged hair for visibly younger, healthier looking hair in just seven days when used as part of a system.
- Cotton Bloom Extract—smoothes the cuticle, protects the keratin structure, and moisturizes naturally with seven actively synergistic oligosaccharides.
- Shea Butter—mimics hair lipids and fills in cracks in the cuticles to increase hair strength.
Massage into wet hair and scalp with fingertips. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat if necessary. For best results, follow with the Nu Skin® conditioner of your choice.
For oilier hair types desiring volume
Normal to oily hair
Adds volume and body to all hair types
Dry, damaged hair
Aqua, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Alcohol Denat., Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Panthenol, Bis-Behenyl/Isostearyl/Phytosteryl Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Sodium PCA, Magnesium Nitrate, Butylene Glycol, Gossypium Herbaceum Extract, Acrylates Copolymer, Steareth-4, Laureth-3, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, PEG/PPG-15/15 Allyl Ether Acetate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Ammonium Chloride, Ammonium Sulfate, Lauryl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Octadecylamine Acetate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Aminomethyl Propanol, Dimethylaminopropylamine, Parfum, Sodium Benzoate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene.