Epoch® Glacial Marine Mud: Purifying marine mud mask
Epoch® Glacial Marine Mud®
A skin-purifying estuary treasure. Draw out impurities, remove dead skin cells, and nurture skin with more than 50 skin beneficial minerals, including zinc and sea botanicals. Legend has it that indigenous peoples may have tried to use this special mud to make pottery. They were unsuccessful because of its fine particle size, but noticed their hands were softer and smoother. Today, Glacial Marine Mud is homogenized to produce a highly absorbent mud with impeccable consistency. Experience the renewing benefits of this mud mask by pampering your face and body with regular treatments.
- Effectively removes impurities and dead skin cells without affecting normal cells
- Less flaking when dried due to presence of sea botanicals
- Minimal water separation
- Rich in minerals
- Great for all-over body use
- New low-density, flexible tube lets you get all the product out so none goes to waste
- $0.25 from each Epoch. Glacial Marine Mud sold goes toward the Force for Good campaign, which assists various cultures and projects around the world
- Safety-Allergy-Dermatologist Tested
Sea Clay Extract, Aqua, Carrageenan, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid.
Apply a generous layer of mud to skin, avoiding mouth and eye areas. Let mud dry 15 to 20 minutes or until it turns a light aquamarine color. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. Use Epoch® Glacial Marine Mud two to three times a week.