Shipping, delivery and product returns
Shipping, delivery and product returns
- When do I receive my order?
- How much is shipping?
- I am missing a product from my order, what should I do?
- I have received the wrong product(s) in my order, what do I do?
- My order arrived damaged, what do I do?
- I haven’t received my order, how do I find it?
- How do I track my order?
- What is the return policy?
- Do you provide a return shipping label?
- What kind of products can I return?
- How do I return products?
- How long does a refund take?
- I purchased my products through a Distributor, what are my rights for returning them?
When do I receive my order?
- Regular shipping usually takes 3-7 business days after placing an order for delivery.
- Express shipping usually takes 1-2 business days after placing an order for delivery.
- Our third-party couriers do not ship on holidays or weekends. These days do not count as shipping days when referring to a shipment taking 3-5 business days for delivery.
How much is shipping?
The shipping costs are indicated below:
Web and ADR orders
Normal Shipping: Estimated delivery time (working days)
Free shipping for orders above
Express shipping: Estimated delivery time (working days)
The fees shown in this table are excluding VAT.
I am missing a product from my order, what should I do?
If you are missing a product from your order:
- Please check the entire shipment box and its contents and compare the order received with your packing slip. If you are still missing a product, please contact your local Customer Service with the order number and list of any missing products.
- If the delivery box arrived damaged enough that a product could have fallen out, please email your local Customer Service with a photograph of the damaged box. You will also need to provide the order number and list of any items missing. Please keep the delivery box for the courier to pick up for damage claims.
I have received the wrong product(s) in my order, what do I do?
If you have received an incorrect product, we recommend that you contact your local Customer Service and let the representative know the details of your order and they will assist you further.
My order arrived damaged, what do I do?
- If your products arrived damaged, please email your local Customer Service with a photograph of the damaged items together in one shot. You will also need to provide the order number and list of damaged items.
- If your products arrived damaged as well as the delivery box, please email your local Customer Service with a photograph of the damaged items together in one shot. You will also need to provide the order number and list of damaged items. The courier also asks that you place all damaged items back in the box and seal it up for them to pick up and raise a damage claim.
I haven’t received my order, how do I find it?
- The courier may decide that delivering to your neighbours is a safe alternative when you are not home to receive the parcel. Please check with your neighbours before contacting your local Customer Support or courier service.
- You can check the status of your order delivery by clicking on Order History and then following the Tracking link.
- If the Tracking information shows your order as delivered and you do not have it or that it is being returned to our warehouse, please contact your local Customer Support office for assistance on a replacement.
How do I track my order?
If you have not received your tracking confirmation email from the courier, you can find the tracking information in your Order History when you are logged in. The tracking number shown in your order history is also a clickable link to the tracking history on the courier website.
What is the return policy?
If you are not completely satisfied with your order, you are welcome to return any unopened products within 90 days of purchase directly back to Nu Skin if purchased from the Company. Please contact your local Customer Service to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) number and full return instructions on how to return the products.
The return address is as follows:
European Distribution Centre
5928 LT Venlo
Do you provide a return shipping label?
No. Returned products must be shipped at your own cost and we require that you use a traceable method of shipping. Lost return shipments will not be refunded.
What kind of products can I return?
You can return any unopened products within the return period of 90 days after the purchase date. Products which are part of an Automatic Delivery Rewards (ADR) package or collection cannot be returned individually.
How do I return products?
To return any unwanted items, you will need to obtain an RMA number from your local Customer Service. In order to send you the full return instructions and generate an (Return Merchandise Authorisation) RMA number, we need the original order number(s) and a list of all items being returned per order number. You can find this information in your Order History online.
How long does a refund take?
Once we receive notification from our warehouse of the returned goods arriving, we will process the refund which can take up to 2-5 business days; this is dependent on your bank’s processing times.
I purchased my products through a Distributor, what are my rights for returning them?
The Distributor must comply with local law on cancellation of sales as outlined on the retail sales receipt. If the law grants additional rights they agree to grant those rights to you, the retail customer. This means that they must, for any reason and upon request, give a full refund of the purchase price including VAT and shipping fee - if applicable, to the retail customer, without any reimbursement from the Nu Skin. The only requirement is that you, the customer, must request the refund within the cancellation period stated on the retail receipt and return the unused portion of product. The Distributor must make a refund for returned products within 14 days of your request.
Can't find what you are looking for?