Vitameal: More than a Meal
Malnourished children are missing KEY NUTRIENTS in their diets, which can hinder brain, bone, and immune system development. Most humanitarian food aid is grain, such as corn, which may lack certain essential nutrients for HEALTHY DEVELOPMENT.
VitaMeal is SPECIALLY FORMULATED FOR MALNOURISHED CHILDREN* or family use and produced by Nu Skin—a company with extensive experience in nutrition. Working with an expert in child malnutrition in third-world countries, Nu Skin developed VitaMeal to provide:
VitaMeal is vegetarian and non-dairy, and allows for the easy addition of ingredients to fit every taste and culture. Each VitaMeal package contains 30 child-sized meals, or enough food to provide a child with one nutritious meal each day for a month.
· A balance of carbohydrates, protein, fat, and fiber
· Essential fatty acids required for normal brain development, skin health, and immune defense
· Electrolytes necessary for maintaining normal fluid balance and muscle function
· 25 essential vitamins and minerals, including vitamin A for normal sight and immune functions, as well as
nutrients for normal growth and skeletal development.*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. VitaMeal is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.