Scientific studies suggest that Cordyceps CS-4 can promote natural vitality by supporting resistance to oxidative (free radical) stress in cell DNA. Cordyceps CS-4 has been shown in scientific studies to support the body's antioxidant enzyme Superoxide Dismutase (SOD). SOD neutralises free radicals in cell mitochondria - the cell's energy powerhouses. Additionally, Cordyceps CS-4 supports healthy lung function. Recent research suggests that Cordyceps CS-4 improves aerobic capacity by about 9%, which means you won't feel as short of breath when doing things such as climbing stairs. You will have more stamina and vitality to carry out your daily activities. A dietary supplement for use by persons with busy, stressful lifestyles, athletes and the elderly - those desiring increased stamina. Take two (2) capsules 2 to 3 times daily with food and drink.
Cordyceps Cs-4TM may be used by persons with busy and hectic lifestyles and the elderly - those desiring greater stamina and vitality levels without stimulation of the central nervous system.
- Promotion of vitality and stamina by elevating energy states in organs and redistributing the blood flow to essential organs
- Reduction of fatigue
- Promotion of healthy lung function by reducing oxidative stress by scavenging oxygen free radicals in mitochondria and promoting efficient utilisation of oxygen
- Improvement of liver and kidney functions through metabolising and excreting toxic substances
- A positive benefit for sexual health
- Support of 30 clinical studies
A dietary supplement for use by persons with busy, stressful lifestyles, athletes and the elderly - those desiring increased stamina. Take two (2) capsules 2 to 3 times daily with food and drink.
Cordyceps Cs-4™ and wild Cordyceps have been found to comprise of seven basic natural product groups.
- Proteins, peptides, amino acids and polyamines
- Saccharides and sugar derivatives
- Fatty acids and other organic acids
- Vitamins such as B1, B2, B12, E and K
- Inorganic elements, ie, minerals
Cordyceps sinensis (Cordyceps Cs-4 mushroom mycelia) hyphae powder 525 mg