LifePak® is a nutritional supplement with optimal levels of essential micronutrients scientifically formulated to support longevity and wellness. LifePak provides a comprehensive array of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals typically lacking in the average adult diet. In addition to meeting these common nutritional deficiencies, the many health benefits of LifePak include powerful antioxidant support to protect cells, immune system support, promotion of cardiovascular health, blood sugar metabolism support, complete bone nutrition, and other anti-ageing benefits. Used with Pharmanex Optimum Omega®, LifePak provides a nutritional foundation for a long life-full of vitality and energy-free of debilitating conditions associated with nutritional deficiencies. Convenient packaging of four gelatin capsules in a small bag makes it easy for all adults to take LifePak every day with meals.
"I have been taking LifePak since May 2006... I am impressed with the results. My energy level are much more robust than in the past. Being over 50, I thought I was just slowing down before taking LifePak. Now, I can work for a couple of week wihtout a day off and not feel tired like I used to. I highly recommend LifePak as a long term investment in a better life"
Australian Blue Diamond Executive
LifePak supplies a synergistic balance of essential nutrients important in maintaining normal health and well-being. The scientists behind the LifePak formulation understand the unique relationship between the five key elements of dynamic health supplementation - phytonutrients, antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and trace elements. Sometimes individual elements can assist others in serving their purposes while still providing their own functions. On the other hand, certain elements may affect the absorption rate of other elements, such as zinc in reducing copper's absorption rate. LifePak's scientists are aware of these intricacies and aim to extract the full and optimum effect of each ingredient.
Incomplete combinations of complex ingredients are inadequate for fulfilling the body's multiple requirements. LifePak uses a complex formula that synergistically incorporates the five key elements. Our stringent requirements demand quality ingredients. Such a philosophy provides you with products designed for optimal health.
- Over 1,000 clinical studies show the benefits of the ingredients in LifePak. LifePak is formulated to add life to your years.
- LifePak is the most comprehensive vitamin supplement available with complete B vitamins.
- Dietary deficiencies of vitamins B, C, E and iron can lead to the damage of DNA cells. The combination of these vitamins and iron, together with alpha-lipoic acid and over 20 protective nutrients can help you feel better longer, as well as preventing dietary deficiencies.
- Delivers cardiovascular support with natural vitamin E and B vitamins, plus balanced bone nutrition with calcium, magnesium and vitamin D.
- LifePak, with its high-potency, broad-spectrum antioxidant formulation, offers cell protection against damaging free radical attacks.
- LifePak is a full-spectrum trace element supplement, including chromium.
- A comprehensive phytonutrient supplement providing complete nutritional support for the improvement of general well-being with vitamins A, C, E, B6, zinc, and a carotenoid blend, which all have the important influences on the immune system and helps promote normal immune function.
- An optimal nutritional supplement needs to incorporate all five essential components; vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, phytonutrients and trace elements. LifePak contains all five providing an optimal addition to a health maintenance program!
Vitamin A 7500 IU
Vitamin C 200 mg
Vitamin D 200 IU
Vitamin E 75 IU
Vitamin K 20 mcg
Thiamin 3.75 mg
Riboflavin 4.25 mg
Niacin 17.5 mg
Vitamin B6 5 mg
Folate 300 mcg
Vitamin B12 15 mcg
Biotin 75 mcg
Pantothenic Acid 15 mg
Calcium 250 mg
Iodine 50 mcg
Magnesium 125 mg
Zinc 7.5 mg
Selenium 70 mcg
Copper 0.5 mg
Manganese 1 mg
Chromium 100 mcg
Molybdenum 37.5 mcg
Polyphenol and Flavonoid Blend 97.5 mg
Catechins (45 mg)
Quercetin (25 mg)
Grape Seed Extract (12.5 mg)
Citrus Biovlanonoid (12.5 mg)
Resveratrol (2.5 mg)
Gama-Tocopherols 37.5 mg
Beta- and Delta-Tocopherols 16 mg
Alpha Lipoic Acid 15 mg
Inositol 5 mg
Carotenoid Blend 4.5 mg
Lycopene (2.5 mg)
Alpha-Carotene (1 mg)
Lutein (1 mg)
Boron 1.5 mg
Silicon 1.5 mg
Vanadium 10 mcg
I need help with my password:
Forgotten your username?
To search for your Web Username and Password, enter your ID Number.
You are not allowed to shop in this country.
Your password hint is:
You are not allowed to shop in this country.
If this does not help, click "continue" to be emailed instructions on how to reset your password.
If the e-mail address you entered is associated with a customer account in our records, you will receive an e-mail from us with instructions for resetting your password. If you don't receive this e-mail, please check your junk mail folder or contact Customer Service for further assistance.
Your username and password has been disabled, please call technical support to re-enable your account.