VitaMeal Entree (to donate)
VitaMeal Entree for Donation 1 Bag
Our Pharmanex scientists consulted with a world expert in child malnutrition to formulate VitaMeal in order to offer an ideal food solution. VitaMeal contains 25 vitamins and minerals, and a balance of carbohydrates, protein, fat, and fiber. Each bag contains 30 child meals.
If you would like to make this an automatic monthly donation click "add to ADR cart".
Please Note: When you purchase a VitaMeal for donation to one of the Nourish the Children’s charity partners the VitaMeal is immediately donated to the charity for distribution, and Nu Skin cannot rescind the donation. Therefore, your donated purchase is non-refundable.
- Contains 295 calories per child meal and 590 calories in a youth or adult meal (Calories vary by formulation)
- Contains a balance of carbohydrates, protein, fat, and fiber
- Provides essential fatty acids required for normal brain development, skin health, and immune defense
- Provides electrolytes which are needed to maintain normal fluid balance and muscle function
- Includes 25 essential vitamins and minerals
- Provides vitamin A, which is essential for normal sight and immune functions
- Provides bone nutrients for normal growth and skeletal development
- Vegetarian and non-dairy
- Kosher and Halal certified (U.S. produced VitaMeal only)
- Ingredients can easily be added for every taste and culture
- Excellent for family and home storage use
- Each bag contains 30 child meals of nutritious, delicious food
Maximise your impact
While the VitaMeal itself is very important in impacting the lives of children, the donations go beyond just the meal to impact the lives of many others. These meal donations create opportunities to improve lives through education, jobs, and teaching self-sufficiency
Ensuring a Consistent Flow of Donations
As a social business initiative, Nourish the Children facilitates consistent and increasing food donations by offering an incentive to buy, donate, and promote VitaMeal. This commission is included in the price of the food and allows sales leaders to invest their time and resources to encourage others to join the cause against malnutrition. Your VitaMeal donation is increased with a corporate match program from Nu Skin.
Building Economic Opportunity
Contracted manufacturing plants for VitaMeal in Malawi and China provide jobs and economic development opportunities.
Contributing to Self-Sufficiency
Some of the proceeds from VitaMeal purchases are donated to the Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation to fund agricultural education at Mtalimanja Village in Malawi. Increased farm production could someday alleviate the need for food assistance in Malawi.
U.S. Rice and Lentil Entree:
Rice, Lentils, Rice Flour, Canola Oil (with Antioxidant - BHA), Salt, Anticaking agent (Silicon Dioxide), Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Potassium Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Niacinamide, Zinc Gluconate, Vitamin E, Reduced Iron, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Palmitate, Beta Carotene, Vitamin K (Phytonadione), Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), Folic Acid, Copper Gluconate, Biotin, Chromium Chloride, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin D3.
Malawi Roasted Maize and Soya Bean Porridge:
Roasted Maize, Roasted Soybeans, Dicalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Oxide, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid, Zinc Gluconate, Vitamin E, Folic Acid, Beta-Carotene, Pantothenic Acid, Niacinamide, Copper Gluconate, Manganese Sulfate, Reduced Iron, Vitamin K, Vitamin A, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin B6, Vitamin D3, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Vitamin B12, Chromium Chloride, Potassium Iodide, Biotin.
VitaMeal is specially formulated for malnourished children* or family use and produced by Nu Skin—a company with extensive experience in nutrition. Working with an expert in child malnutrition in third-world countries, Nu Skin developed VitaMeal to provide:
- A balance of carbohydrates, protein, fat and fibre
- Essential fatty acids required for normal brain development, skin health and immune defense
- Electrolytes necessary for maintaining normal fluid balance and muscle function
- Vitamin A, which is essential for normal sight and immune functions
- Highly effective levels of essential vitamins and minerals, including vitamin A for normal sight and immune functions, as well as nutrients for normal growth and skeletal development*
VitaMeal is vegetarian and non-dairy and allows for the easy addition of ingredients to fit every taste and culture. Each VitaMeal package contains 30 child-sized meals, or enough food to provide a child with one nutritious meal each day for a month. For a comprehensive comparison between VitaMeal and corn meal, view the Nourish the Children factsheet.
*VitaMeal is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.