Reap the rewards of the most generous 100+ incentive and be part of a AU$2 million total payout from Nu Skin Pacific.
HOW TO QUALIFY
Create 100 Incremental Brand Representatives (previously called “Executives”) and Be a Star Creator.
Create growth of 100 Incremental Brand Representatives plus 1 G1 Pacific New Star within paid as level during the Qualification Years. Once you reach 50 Incremental Bran Representative, you will receive a AUD$15,000 bonus. Once you reach 100 Incremental Brand Representatives +1, you will receive a AUD$25,000 bonus, bringing your total to AUD$40,000. Below is a summary table of the number of Incremental Brand Representatives and G1 Pacific New Stars required within your paid as level, and the bonus amount:
|Incremental Growth Count||Payment Amount|
|First 50 Incremental Brand Representatives created||AUD$15,000*|
|Total 100 Incremental Brand Representatives created +1 G1 Pacific New Star||AUD$25,000*|
|Each additional 100 Incremental Brand Representatives +1 additional G1 Pacific New Star**||AUD$40,000**|
*Every additional 100 Incremental Brand Representatives plus one additional G1 Pacific New Star created within your paid as level (on top of the first 100 Incremental Brand Representatives plus one you have created) will earn you an additional payment of AUD$40,000.
For each Qualification Year, all qualifiers must at least be paid as Executive Brand Partner (previously called Ruby) for any four (4) months with four (4) Pacific qualified Breakaway Brand Representative on their G1 meeting the requirements to be certified Lines.
Certified Line (CL) – A Certified Line is defined as a Sales Leader breakaway line (G1 Sales Leader) where there is at least one Sales Leader - either the G1 Sales Leader account or someone in the downline Sales Leader genealogy (of the G1 account) - that has met the minimum monthly Sales Leader maintenance requirements defined for the market in which they reside and are thus considered Certified Sales Leaders.
Be in the 100+Challenge and train and lead your downlines to qualify!
Once you have reached 100 Incremental Executives +1, your maximum limits are shown on the table below:
|Downline Qualifier||20 Incremental Executives (Maximum Count)|
A 100+ Challenge Winner who has a downline 100+ Challenge Winner within their G1-G6 may count a maximum of 50 Executives per line for the entire 100+ Challenge from 2015-2018, based on the depth at which the downline 100+ Challenge winner is at in December of the qualifying year.
Schedule of Bonus Payout:
Pay-out for the qualifiers of the Challenge will be calculated on an annual basis at the end of each Qualification Year. The bonus earned for a Qualification Year will be paid at the same time as commissions for January of the following year (i.e. on 15th February of the following year).
- The Challenge is open to all Brand Representatives and above from the Pacific Region (Australia, New Zealand, French Polynesia and New Caledonia). Any participant that violates the terms and conditions of their Sales Agreement (previously called Distributor Agreement) with the Company at any time during the course of the Challenge may be deemed ineligible. Eligibility for all bonuses is based upon meeting all of the requirements of the Sales Compensation Plan, including retail sales requirements.
- All Incremental Brand Representatives created must come from the Pacific Region (Australia, New Zealand, French Polynesia and New Caledonia).
- Incremental Brand Representatives should be developed with a focus on building a consumer group and must result in the growth of active consumers within the qualifier’s organisation. Only volumes that the Company considers is from genuine sales to consumers will be counted.
- For each Qualification Year, all qualifiers must at least be paid as Executive Brand Partner (previously called Ruby) for any four (4) months with four (4) Pacific qualified Breakaway Brand Representative on their G1 meeting the requirements to be certified Lines.
- Certified Line (CL) – A Certified Line is defined as a Sales Leader breakaway line (G1 Sales Leader) where there is at least one Sales Leader - either the G1 Sales Leader account or someone in the downline Sales Leader genealogy (of the G1 account) - that has met the minimum monthly Sales Leader maintenance requirements defined for the market in which they reside and are thus considered Certified Sales Leaders
- All qualifiers must at minimum be paid as Executive Brand Partner in December of each Qualification Year.
- The Initial Baseline for the Challenge is December 2014.
- Parent and BB/BC accounts will be combined for purposes of determining the organisation baseline and incremental growth calculation.
- A new Brand Representative may be counted as an Incremental Brand Representative provided he/she is promoted as a new Brand Representative by 1st December of each Qualification Year and fulfils 2000GSV in December of each Qualification Year.
Total pay-out for the bonus and Special Bonus is capped at AUD$2Million. Once all bonus pay-outs have been made, we will pay any remainder of the AUD$2Million as a Special Bonus upon the achievement of our Pacific Region goal of annual sales revenue of AUD$100Million by 2018, in accordance with the following table:
|Incremental Brand Representatives (2015-2018)||New Stars Created (2015-2018)||Shares|
Should the goal of annual sales revenue of AUD$100 Million in the Pacific Region be reached prior to 2018, the Challenge will be considered completed and any Special Bonus will be allocated to all eligible qualifiers of the Challenge up to that point.
To be eligible to participate in the Special Bonus, a qualifier must be qualified as a Presidential Director (previously called Team Elite) and create at least one Pacific New Star on G1 in 2018 or the final Qualification Year of the Challenge, whichever is earlier.
For full Terms & Conditions of the Jumpstart 100+ Challenge, click here.