Epoch® Ava Puhi Conditioner
Epoch® Ava Puhi Moni Conditioner 250ml
EthnobotanicaI conditioner that adds body and shine while making your hair soft and easy to manage.
- Contains the true extract from the bulb-like flower cluster of ava puhi, the same extract used by Polynesians for centuries to soften and condition the hair.
- Keeps hair looking smooth and shiny.
- Safe for colored or chemically treated hair.
- Safety-allergy-dermatologist tested.
- A donation of US$0.25 from each Epoch® product sold goes toward the Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation, a nonprofit organization committed to fostering lasting improvements around the world.
- Ava Puhi Extract — taken directly from the bulb-like flower of the wild shampoo ginger plant (Zingiber zerumbet). For generations, Polynesians have used ava puhi to cleanse and condition their hair.
- After using Epoch® Ava Puhi Shampoo & Light Conditioner, apply Epoch® Ava Puhi Conditioner to hair. Allow several minutes to condition the hair. Rinse thoroughly.
Questions & Answers
- What does Epoch® Ava Puhi Moni mean?
Ava puhi is the Polynesian name for Zingiber zerumbet, the shampoo ginger plant. Moni is the Polynesian word for "true". This product is called Ava Puhi Moni because it uses the "true" ava puhi and uses the same part of the plant — the bulb-like flower — that the indigenous people used to wash their hair.
What is the best way to use Epoch® Ava Puhi Moni Conditioner?
After using Epoch® Ava Puhi Moni Shampoo & Light Conditioner, apply Epoch® Ava Puhi Moni Conditioner to hair. Allow several minutes to condition the hair (the amount of time you leave the conditioner on your hair will depend on your hair's conditioning needs.) Rinse thoroughly.
What ingredient in Epoch® Ava Puhi Moni Conditioner makes my hair so soft and shiny?
The natural polysaccharides found in the ava puhi bulb-like flower condition the hair shaft, making it smooth and shiny. Its natural moisturizing properties also hydrate hair, making it feel softer.
Where does Nu Skin obtain the ava puhi extract?
Nu Skin has established a relationship with an independent agricultural source in the islands of Polynesia to grow and cultivate the ava puhi plant for use in all Ava puhi moni products.
How is Epoch® Ava Puhi Moni Conditioner unique?
Epoch®, in an effort to use the ethnobotanical ingredient ava puhi as it has been used traditionally, formulated the Ava puhi moni products with the "true ava puhi" extract.