Epoch® Blemish Gel
Epoch® Blemish Gel 15ml
- Job's tears – this plant grows as a tall wild grass along trails and roadsides. Rich with amino acids, the root was used for improving pimples. It was well known for its ability to target and help relieve the pressure associated with blemishes. Job's tears extract is a key ingredient in Epoch® Blemish Gel to help soothe the skin affected with acne blemishes.
- Yarrow, burdock, and chamomile – these botanicals have been widely used for centuries by Native Americans to calm a variety of irritating skin conditions. The plants were made into a poultice and applied directly to afflicted areas as a calming remedy. These herbal extracts work together in Epoch® Blemish Gel to improve pimples.
- Salicylic acid – a medication clinically proven to effectively reduce acne blemishes.
Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication. Cover the entire affected area with a thick layer up to three times daily. Because drying of the skin may occur, begin with one application daily, gradually increasing applications as needed. If dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- Blemish Gel to target acne breakouts.
- Botanical extracts calm redness to improve skin’s appearance.
- Safety-allergy-dermatologist tested
- A donation of $0.25 from each Epoch® product sold goes toward the Nu Skin Force For Good Foundation®, a non-profit organization committed to fostering lasting improvements around the world.
Questions & Answers
What are the ethnobotanicals in Epoch® Blemish Gel and what do they do?
Epoch® Blemish Gel has more ethnobotanicals than any other Epoch product. Job’s tears was used traditionally in tropical Asia, China, and Japan to soothe blemished skin and reduce redness in troubled complexions. Yarrow, Burdock, and Chamomile were all used by Native Americans to soothe and calm problem skin. The plants were made into a poultice and applied directly to problem areas to relieve blemishes. These plant extracts are combined in Epoch® Blemish Gel to provide skin calming benefits and reduce the irritation associated with acne.
How often should I apply Epoch® Blemish Gel for optimum results?
Begin applying Epoch® Blemish Gel to problem areas once a day. Gradually increase up to three applications a day if needed. If any dryness occurs, decrease frequency of application. Epoch® Blemish Gel can be applied on top of makeup in the middle of the day to help fight stubborn blemishes. Simply apply, let dry, and then touch up makeup.
How does Epoch® Blemish Gel differ from the Nu Skin Clear Action® System?
The Nu Skin Clear Action® System is a complete set of products for use all over your face to fight the past, present, and future signs of breakouts, while Epoch® Blemish Gel is an aggressive spot treatment to be used on current blemishes.
Can I use Epoch® Blemish Gel with Nu Skin Clear Action® System?
Yes, Epoch® Blemish Gel is an excellent companion to the Nu Skin Clear Action® System.
If using the Nu Skin Clear Action® System when do I apply Epoch® Blemish Gel?
If using an acne system, Epoch® Blemish Gel should be applied after the toner.
Is Epoch® Blemish Gel only for use on the face?
No. Epoch® Blemish Gel is an effective way to fight all types of acne blemishes.