Body Bar 115g
pH balanced, 100% soap-free that leaves your skin feeling clean and soft.
- Gentle, nondrying cleansers thoroughly remove dirt and impurities without stripping the skin of vital lipids.
- Leaves skin never feeling dry.
- pH balanced to help maintain skin integrity and protect its delicate moisture barrier.
- Aromatic grapefruit scent invigorates the senses and enhances the shower experience.
- 100% soap free.
- Safety-allergy-dermatologist tested.
- NaPCA and glycerin—bind moisture to the skin to prevent drying.
- Jojoba oil and vitamin E (tocopheryl acetate)—supplement moisture levels to protect the skin’s essential moisture barrier.
- Aloe vera and allantoin—soothe and nurture the skin.
- Apply Body Bar to dampened skin, work gently into a light lather, and rinse thoroughly. Follow with the Nu Skin body moisturizer of your choice.
- Healthy skin maintains a slightly acidic pH of 4.5–5.75. Many standard soap brands are alkaline or basic, meaning their pH range is 8.5–10. Disrupting the pH balance within the skin can cause the protective moisture barrier to breakdown, which can be especially detrimental for normal to dry complexions.
- Nu Skin uses only soap-free formulas that gently cleanse the skin with mild surfactants. We carefully formulate our cleansers to a gentle pH range of 6–7.4, helping maintain the skin’s natural protective moisture barrier.
- To demonstrate the healthy pH range of our cleansers, simply dip a piece of litmus paper, which turns varied colors in the presence of different pH levels, into the cleanser and check the reading against the color code on the litmus scale. The ideal pH for cleansers is between 6–8.
- Explain that common alkaline soaps, especially bar soaps, will strip the natural lipids that maintain healthy skin and protect it from outside aggressors. Body Bar, with gentle soap-free cleansers and conditioning ingredients, defends your skin’s essential moisture barrier for softer, healthy feeling skin.
- There is anecdotal evidence supporting the idea that the scent of grapefruit actually helps individuals in their weight loss efforts. Research indicates that when you smell certain scents, the sympathetic nerve system is stimulated and noradrenalin is released, which in turn helps in the burning of fat — when coupled with a reasonable diet and exercise.
Questions & Answers
- How long does each Body Bar last in the shower?
Each Body Bar lasts for approximately 9 to 10 days for one person, showering daily. Keeping Body Bar in dry place when not in use will extend the life of this Nu Skin favorite.
Can I use a washcloth or puffball with Body Bar?
Yes, you can lather Body Bar into a washcloth or puffball for an uplifting, body cleansing experience.
How does Body Bar compare to Liquid Body Bar?
Both Body Bar and Liquid Body Bar leave the skin feeling soft and comfortable and feature an uplifting grapefruit scent. Body Bar comes in a convenient bar, whereas Liquid Body Bar is a liquid cleanser. Although both products are gentle to the skin, Liquid Body Bar is designed to be more moisturizing to the skin.
Can I use Body Bar as a facial cleanser?
Body Bar is safe to use on the face; however, Facial Cleansing Bar is formulated specifically for the delicate skin on the face.
Is Body Bar antibacterial?
Body Bar does not contain antibacterial agents, but it does help eliminate many odor-causing, infectious germs.