Tru Face® Line Corrector
Tru Face® Line Corrector 30ml
- Reduces the appearance of moderate to deep lines and wrinkles.
- Minimizes the appearance of dermal creases around the mouth and forehead.
- Smoothes the appearance of crow’s feet.
- Targets signs of mechanical aging.
- Delivers results in as early as four weeks. Clinical testing has shown continued improvement over six months.
- Palmitoyl pentapeptide-3 (pro-collagen peptide) – sends agereversing signals to collagen-producing cells to help reduce the appearance of moderate to deep lines.
- Peptides are the way the cells in our body communicate with each other.
- Peptides are small and easily absorbed into the skin.
- Just as a key causes the engine of a car to start, peptides are the key to turning on collagen production.
- Collagen structure strengthens the skin, reversing signs of aging and promoting younger looking skin.
Direction for Use
Tru Face® Line Corrector should be used both morning and evening, after cleansing and toning. Apply generously to moderate to deep lines around the eyes, mouth, and forehead. Follow with the Nu Skin moisturizer or treatment of your choice.
A 12-week usage clinical study on Tru Face® Line Corrector showed significant wrinkle improvement in 91% of participants.
- Improvement included: 22 percent reduction in deep wrinkles.
- 20 percent decrease in the number of wrinkles.
Clinical testing also showed continued improvement over six months.
“I was shocked when my mirror revealed lines around my eyes and down my cheeks, but since using Tru Face Line Corrector, friends comment that I look younger. I love it when I’m with one of our 10 grandchildren and someone thinks I’m their mother. Tru Face Line Corrector is incredible. Thank you!”
– DIANA GOLDSBERRY, AGE 60
This demonstration educates consumers, on an exaggerated scale, about the effectiveness of pro-collagen peptides due to their small size. Consumers will learn about the size difference and action of a pro-collagen peptide versus a collagen molecule.
- Obtain a sponge and a shoestring. Cut a very small (and unnoticeable) hole in the sponge. Explain that the sponge represents the stratum corneum, and the shoestring represents collagen.
- Ball the shoestring in your hand, and try to pass it (collagen molecule) through the sponge – it is too big. This is because collagen molecules are made up of many proteins.
- Snip a small piece of the shoestring to represent a peptide, and push the small piece of shoestring through the tiny hole in the sponge. This can pass through the stratum corneum because peptides are small amino acid structures designed to move to the target site.
Recognizing wrinkle-causing behaviors and utilizing powerful anti-aging products such as Nu Skin Tru Face® Targeted Treatments can help you fight the signs of aging and promote a youthful appearance. The following is a list of top 10 wrinkle-causing behaviors:
1. Scrubbing with hot water.
2. Gaining and losing weight rapidly.
3. Sucking on a straw.
4. Frowning or lip pursing.
5. Drinking excessive amounts of alcohol.
6. Furrowing your brow.
7. Sleeping on your side or stomach.
8. Exposing your skin to UV radiation.
How long will it be before I see results with Tru Face® Line Corrector?
Some people may see results in as little as four weeks, however, our clinical study showed a 91% improvement in 12 weeks.
Can I use Tru Face® Line Corrector and the other Tru Face® Targeted Treatments at the same time?
Yes, Tru Face® Line Corrector can be used with any of the other products in the Tru Face® Targeted Treatments series. If using them together, apply Tru Face® Line Corrector, then Tru Face® Revealing Gel.
Does Tru Face® Line Corrector firm the skin?
No, Tru Face® Line Corrector is for medium to deep lines and wrinkles caused by mechanical aging.
How often do I need to apply Tru Face® Line Corrector?
For best results, apply Tru Face® Line Corrector directly to your lines and wrinkles both morning and night.
When do I apply Tru Face® Line Corrector in my skin care regimen?
Tru Face® Line Corrector should be applied after you have cleansed and toned your skin, but before you moisturize your face.