Polishing Peel 50ml
How long do I leave Polishing Peel on before removing?
Let stand for approximately one to two minutes – or until product firms (do not allow product to dry completely).
How much product should I apply?
You should use enough product to form an evenly distributed, visible layer on the surface of your face and neck. Be sure to avoid the sensitive area around your eyes.
How often do I use Polishing Peel?
For best results, use three times the first week and twice a week thereafter to maintain a polished appearance.
- Re-surfaces and polishes for beautifully smooth skin that uniformly reflects light creating a more youthful looking complexion.
- Provides results clinically proven to be equivalent to professional microdermabrasion treatments.
- Convenient, safe and cost-effective in-home method.
- Smoothes and softens skin for a fresh healthy glow.
- Pumpkin enzymes – immediately work to resurface and smooth skin by dissolving built up dead and damaged cells.
- Bentonite clay – a natural clay derived from volcanic ash; acts as a magnet to remove dulling skin cells and toxins.