Clay Pack Deep Cleansing Masque 100ml
Absorbs excess oil, unblocks pores and eliminates dirt with natural kaolin clay.
- Absorbs oils and impurities to reduce shine and blackheads.
- Deep cleanses for a clearer, more refined complexion.
- Assists in unclogging pores and absorbing impurities from the skin.
- Leaves skin feeling soft and supple—and never tight or dry.
- 100% fragrance free.
- Safety-allergy-dermatologist tested.
- Natural kaolin and bentonite clay—draw out excess oils, dirt, and impurities that clog pores.
- Aloe vera—helps soothe and nurture skin.
- NaPCA and other humectants—keep the skin hydrated and soft.
- Apply in an upward-outward motion to the face and neck. After 10 to 30 minutes, thoroughly rinse with warm water, then dry with a clean cloth. Follow with the Nu Skin toner, treatment and moisturizer of your choice. Use at least twice a week.
- To enhance Clay Pack’s ability to draw oils and impurities from the pores, try steaming your face before applying this product. The warm steam helps open pores, maximizing the deep cleansing benefits of Clay Pack.
Questions & Answers
- Can I use Clay Pack every day?
Clay Pack is gentle enough to use every day, however, it’s recommended to use Clay Pack just twice a week.
How are Clay Pack and Epoch Glacial Marine Mud different?
Clay Pack is a deep cleansing mask designed to lift oils and impurities from pores, whereas Glacial Marine Mud is an intense oil-absorber and all-over purifying and nurturing mud pack infused with more than 30 skin beneficial minerals and nutrients.
Which skin types should use Clay Pack?
Clay Pack is an excellent deep cleansing mask for all skin types. Clay Pack contains skin conditioning ingredients and humectants that are gentle enough for even dry skin.
Are there any usage tips for Clay Pack?
One beauty secret is to gently exfoliate the skin before using a deep cleansing mask. This enhances the pore cleansing benefits.