Nu Skin Clear Action® Night Treatment
Nu Skin Clear Action® Night Treatment 30ml
- Patented alpha lipoic acid – helps decrease the appearance of remnant marks (uneven skin texture and discoloration) associated with past breakouts.
- Retinol – works to smooth and even skin tone, reducing the appearance of discoloration caused by past breakouts.
- Vitamin E (tocopheryl acetate) – helps minimize the appearance of scars
- Licorice extract – helps soothe the skin and reduce the appearance of skin discoloration
- Salicylic acid – a beta hydroxy acid that penetrates pores to eliminate most blemishes.
- Helps decrease the appearance of rough texture and discoloration from past acne.
- Smooths and evens skin tone, reducing the appearance of discoloration caused by past breakouts.
- Helps minimize the appearance of scars.
- Works to eliminate most blemishes.
- Diminishing hyperpigmentation – alpha lipoic acid is a powerful antioxidant that boosts the positive effects that vitamin C, which helps reduce appearance of pigmentation, has on the skin. The result is a reduction in the appearance of dark spots and hyperpigmentation left over from past breakouts.
- Improve scar problem – a powerful antioxidant, alpha lipoic acid helps reduce appearance of pigmentation. This promotes healthy skin, resulting in a smoother appearance and a reduction in hyperpigmentation and scars.
Use at night after applying toner. Dispense a pearl-sized amount onto fingertips, then in an upward, outward motion, lightly smooth on face and neck. Avoid contact with the eyes.
Questions & Answers
What causes the bright yellow colour in Nu Skin Clear Action® Night Treatment? Licorice extract, which calms and soothes the skin, causes the bright yellow colour.
Does Nu Skin Clear Action® Night Treatment offer sufficient moisturization for my skin?
For most people, Nu Skin Clear Action® Night Treatment will provide sufficient moisture. However, you may need an additional moisturizer depending on your skin type.