180 Face Wash
180° Face Wash
Nu Skin 180°® Face Wash contains 10 percent active, efficacious vitamin C, making it one of the most extraordinary anti-ageing cleansers available.
- Smoothes lines and wrinkles.
- Promotes a firmer, more youthful complexion.
- Evens skin tone by helping reduce dark spots and discoloration.
- Leaves skin feeling clean, fresh and soft.
- Features a patented waterless formula that delivers 10 percent active, free-flowing vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid) to the skin.
- Vitamin C – a necessary component of collagen production that helps diminish the appearance of lines and wrinkles and firm the skin. It also evens skin tone by working to reduce skin discoloration. • Sesame and soybean oils – rich emollients that prevent moisture loss and help maintain the skin’s protective moisture barrier.
- Grape seed, ginkgo biloba leaf, and ginseng extracts – minimise skin damaging free radicals.
Use morning and night as the first step of the Nu Skin 180°® Anti-Ageing System. Moisten face and neck with lukewarm water. Place a small amount of cleanser onto fingertips. Apply to face and neck. Then, with wet hands, gently work into a light lather. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. Please note that lathering Nu Skin 180°® Face Wash in your hands before applying will release the active vitamin C before it reaches the skin, decreasing effectiveness.
Warnings : Before using products, please perform a patch test on a small area of skin. If redness or irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately.
Avoid contact with the eye area.
Glycerin, Ascorbic Acid, Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Butylene Glycol, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Aqua, Carbomer, Sodium Isethionate, Lecithin, Silica, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Vitis Vinifera Seed Extract, Parfum, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, [CI 77891].