Staying healthy throughout one’s life begins with eating right. There is a growing number of scientific evidence demonstrating the health benefits of specific nutrients.
A healthy diet needs to have a balance of macronutrients (fats, proteins and carbohydrates) and micronutrients (vitamins and minerals) to meet the needs for human nutrition. (9 important functions of your body)
LifePak+ will bring you a significant amount of the required vitamins and minerals that will target nine important functions of your body:
• Iodine contributes to the normal production of thyroid hormones and normal thyroid function.
• Zinc and Iodine contribute to normal cognitive function.
• Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Selenium, Copper and Zinc contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
• Vitamin A, Vitamin B2, Zinc contribute to the maintenance of normal vision.
• Vitamin B3, B5, B6, B12, Vitamin C, Biotin and Magnesium contribute to the normal energy-yielding metabolism.
• Selenium, Zinc, Copper, Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, B12, Vitamin C, Vitamin D contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
• Vitamin B1 contributes to the normal function of the heart.
• Magnesium, Zinc, Manganese and Calcium contribute to the maintenance of normal bones.
• Zinc, Iodine, Biotin, Vitamin A, Vitamins B3 and B8 contribute the maintenance of normal skin.
Please note that some European Member States may have additional specificities that are linked to their national legislation.
If applicable, you will find these in the country specific Webpage, in the respective national language.
Take the content of one (1) sachet daily with 250ml of liquid with your meal.
Magnesium Citrate, Bulking Agents (E460i, E468, E466), Calcium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Ascorbate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Onion Extract, Anti-caking Agents (E570, E470b, E551), D-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acid Succinate, Lycopene, Zinc Bisglycinate, Alpha-Lipoic Acid, Beta-Carotene, Citrus Fruit Extract, Lutein, D-Calcium Panthothenate, Niacinamide, Dextrin, Zeaxanthin, Grape Seed Extract, Chromium Chloride, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Palmitate, Manganese Bisglycinate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Bisglycinate, Riboflavin, Sodium Molybdate, Dextrose, Emulsifier (E322), Phytomenadione, Cholecalciferol, Sodium Selenate, Sodium Selenite, Cyanocobalamin, Potassium Iodide, Stabiliser (E331), Folic Acid. Contains soy
Per 4 tablets
Per 8 tablets
37 kJ/ 9 kcal
74 kJ/ 18 kcal
Of which Beta-Carotene
775 μg RE
400 μg RE
1550 μg RE
800 μg RE
30 mg TE
60 mg TE
Grape Seed Extract
NRV — Nutrient Reference Value
*NRV not established
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not use if the sachet integrity is affected. Keep away from heat and humidity. Keep out of reach of young children. This product contains Vitamin A. Do not exceed the recommended dose of Vitamin A when you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant. Consult a doctor before using this product if you are pregnant, lactating, diabetic, hypoglycaemic or under medical treatment.