Nu Skin 180°® Day Complex
Nu Skin 180°™ Day Complex
Day-time facial moisturiser with SPF
Nu Skin 180º® Day Complex protects from UVB sun rays, preventing premature photoageing. Formulated with light-activated photosomes - enzymes from marine plankton - this technologically advanced moisturising sunscreen diminishes signs of past sun damage while defending skin against future harm.
- Prevents the formation of age spots, sagging, and wrinkles.
- Blocks UVB rays to protect skin from future sun damage.
- Provides rich moisturization for visible wrinkle reduction and moisture barrier protection.
Use in the morning as the fourth step of the Nu Skin 180°® System. Apply lightly in an upward, outward motion to the face and neck, avoiding the eye area.
- Photosomes - derived from marine plankton, these light-activated enzymes, help diminish the signs of excessive sun exposure.
- Micronised zinc oxide - UV filter that helps protect from UVB sun rays.
- Shea butter and avocado oil - provide rich moisturisation due to their unique fatty acid profile and natural moisturising qualities for visible wrinkle reduction
- Liposomes - lipid vesicles that encapsulate the photosomes, enabling them to cross the cellular membrane to target sites.
Water (Aqua), Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Zinc Oxide, Cyclopentasiloxane, Methylpropanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Ceteth-20, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone, Trilaureth-4 Phosphate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Di-C12-15 Alkyl Fumarate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Plankton Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Lecithin, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Cetyl Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, PEG-75 Stearate, Steareth-20, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Castor Oil Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Benzoic Acid, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Benzoate, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone.