Liquid Body Bar
Liquid Body Bar
Showering — it's just something you do every day. You get wet, lather up, rinse off, and that's it. Your skin often feels cleaner, but it usually doesn't feel any better.
Nu Skin Liquid Body Bar transforms your shower into an uplifting skin care experience. The aromatic grapefruit scent captures your senses while the rich and creamy soap-free formula effectively removes dirt, oil and impurities. Featuring a unique blend of humectants to drench your skin with conditioning moisture, Liquid Body Bar offers a better kind of clean. Leave your shower with the perfect balance of freshness and hydration.
Nu Skin Liquid Body Bar – Experience a Better Kind of Clean.
- Transforms your shower into an uplifting skin care experience
- Provides the perfect balance of freshness and hydration
- Features an aromatic grapefruit scent and a rich and creamy soap-free formula
- Effectively removes dirt, oil and impurities
- Hydrates skin, increasing protection against dryness with a unique blend of conditioners and humectants.
- pH balanced formula contains no harsh or drying additives, cleansers, dyes, or coloring.
- Rinses away completely, leaving no unpleasant film or residue
Apply desired amount to wet skin. Work into lather and rinse well. Follow with Nu Skin® body moisturizer of choice.
Aqua, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Methyl Gluceth-20, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Coco/Isostearamide, Lauryl Betaine, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Butylene Glycol, Magnesium Nitrate, Allantoin, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triclocarban, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Glycol Distearate, Laureth-4, Isopropyl Alcohol, Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Tetrasodium EDTA, Ammonium Chloride, Sodium Acetate, Sodium Chloride, Ammonium Sulfate, Magnesium Chloride, Polyquaternium-10, Parfum, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Geraniol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional.