Pure Cleansing Gel
Pure Cleansing Gel
Deep cleanses and clarifies pores. Tropical papaya in the diets of Venezuelan women helps them maintain a radiant complexion. This nutrient-rich cleansing gel contains papain, an enzyme from papaya that frees pores of oil, dead cells, makeup, and pollution. This soap-free, foaming formula helps control oil without overdrying. Leaves skin feeling fresh, clean, and energized..
- Nutricentials ingredient papain loosens oil and dead skin cell buildup to effectively clear pores and energize the skin.
- Soap-free, foaming gel thoroughly removes dirt, oil, and makeup without stripping skin’s essential moisture.
- Helps regulate sebum levels to minimize shine throughout the day.
- Safety-allergy-dermatologist tested.
- Papain—this proteolytic enzyme dissolves pore-blocking debris to help clean and energize the skin.
- Extracts of lemon, geranium, and fennel—help purify the skin and balance oil.
Use morning and evening. Gently lather over moistened face and neck then rinse thoroughly. Follow with pH Balance Mattefying Toner.
“I have been using Pure Cleansing Gel, pH Balance Mattefying Toner, Moisture Restore Lotion combo to oily and Night Supply Nourishing Lotion—I can honestly say my face has never looked better. I have more self-confidence than I can remember ever having my entire life. You are a great company. I first decided to try your products when I read an article about you. I was impressed with the charitable contributions you have made and continue to make. I felt like I wanted to try the products created by such a company. I'm glad that I did. Thank you for providing wonderful product. I will continue to tell my friends and family about Nu Skin.”
—HILARY CHENEY, USA
- Normal healthy skin maintains a slightly acidic pH between 4.5–5.75. Many standard soap brands are alkaline or basic meaning their pH range is between 8.5–10.0. Disrupting the pH balance within the skin can cause the protective moisture barrier to breakdown, weakening the skin.
- Nu Skin uses only soap-free cleansers that gently cleanse the skin with mild surfactants. We carefully formulate our cleansers to a gentle pH range of 6.0–7.4, helping maintain the skin’s natural protective moisture barrier.DEMONSTRATE
- To demonstrate the healthy pH range of our cleansers, simply dip a piece of litmus paper, which turns varied colors in the presence of different pHs, into the cleanser and check the reading against the color code on the litmus scale. The ideal pH for cleansers is between 6.0–8.0.
- Explain to your customers that in addition to the pore cleansing benefits of papain offered in Pure Cleansing Gel, their skin will feel clean, soft, and comfortable because our cleansers do not strip the skin’s necessary moisture barrier.
Alkaline soaps dry out and damage the skin by essentially breaking the skin apart, or changing the structure of its components. Alkaline soap has a reactive chemical structure that breaks the bonds holding fatty acid and protein molecules together. These fatty acid and protein molecules make up the cellular membrane and structure that protect and maintain the skin’s integrity. As these surface structures are denatured, the skin basically “breaks apart.”
Questions & Answers
Is Pure Cleansing Gel best for combination or oily skin types?
Yes, Pure Cleansing Gel is specifically formulated to address the needs of combination to oily skin.
How is Pure Cleansing Gel different from other facial cleansers for combination to oily skin types?
Pure Cleansing Gel is fortified with Nutricentials—essential nutrients from food sources delivered directly to the skin in their purest, most concentrated form. Pure Cleansing Gel contains papain, an enzyme from papaya that helps to dissolve pore-blocking oils and debris to leave skin clean and fresh.
Does Pure Cleansing Gel help manage the production of oil in the skin?
Pure Cleansing Gel helps to balance the oils on your skin with lemon, geranium, and fennel extracts by effectively removing any excess oil and debris.
How often should I use Pure Cleansing Gel?
It is best to cleanse your face in the morning and before bed to keep your skin clear of pore-blocking debris. However, you can use Pure Cleansing Gel, when needed, throughout the day.
Water (Aqua), Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Lauryl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Glycerin, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Papain,* Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Foeniculum vulgare (Fennel) Fruit Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Centaurea Cyanis (Cornflower) Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Geranium Maculatum Extract, Hypericum Perforatum (St. John's Wort) Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Tilia Cordata (Linden) Flower Extract, Carbomer, Butylene Glycol, PVP, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Tetrasodium EDTA, Benzoic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben.