TEP qualification for 2016 Opportunity Summit
TEP qualification for 2016 Opportunity Summit
Begin qualifying now to be a 2016 Global Opportunity Summit Trip participant by achieving Team Elite Platinum status.
The Global Opportunity Summit Trip is an alignment forum and recognition event for all sales leaders that meet the qualifications outlined below. During this week with the Nu Skin management team you will be involved in planning and alignment discussions that will take place in order for the company to execute the next two-year opportunity cycle with excellence and ultimately meet our 3.0 goals. These trips will be located in amazing destinations throughout the world. You will experience these destinations in a way that only Nu Skin can offer. You will enjoy luxurious accommodations as well as recognition for your outstanding achievements.
Here is how you can qualify to be a part of this prestigious Global Opportunity Summit Trip alignment event:
Global Opportunity Summit Trip Qualifications:
1) Meet the Team Elite qualifications in 2015 with 16 first-generation Qualified Breakaway Executives for 6 months in a calendar year.
a) New Team Elites must complete qualification by December 2015 in order to qualify as a Team Elite.
b) A Qualified Breakaway Executive is an Executive that is paid as Executive through Blue Diamond or a Provisional Executive (Pexec) or Demoting Executive (Dexec) that has a breakaway that is paid as Executive through Blue Diamond. Pexecs or Dexecs that do not have a breakaway that is paid as Executive through Blue Diamond are not considered Qualified Breakaway Executives.
2) Become a qualified 2015 Team Elite Platinum:
a) Have 500,000 Organizational Volume (OV) in December 2015 (Group Sales Volume plus G1 to G6 sales volume).
b) Be paid as a Blue Diamond with 12 Qualified Breakaway Executives in December 2015.
c) Develop 1 new G1 Star:
• A new G1 Star is a first-generation breakaway Executive that achieves a paid title of Ruby to Blue Diamond with a minimum of 4 Qualified Breakaway Executives for any 4 months during the qualification calendar year and has never been paid at a Ruby+ title level for at least 4 months in any prior calendar year. The Star recognition is given to sales leaders who achieve a strong, healthy Ruby level and is based on a solid and sustainable foundation of product use and retail sales which includes the creation of ARO, ADR, ADP or Preferred Customer accounts to support volume goals. This model is the basis for the Star duplication model where others are taught to build a network based on sustainable sales volume.
• The new G1 Star must be paid as Ruby through Blue Diamond in December 2015 in order to count toward the upline’s Team Elite Platinum qualification.
• Any new Stars that roll up to a new upline prior to completing 4 months paid as Ruby will count as a new Star for the new upline Executive in 2015. However, once a qualifying new Star completes the 4th month paid as Ruby, that new Star remains with the upline Executive at the time the 4th month is completed and will not roll to the new upline.
d) Grow the number of incremental Executives in your organization (G1-G6) by at least 100 from the prior year baseline (December 2014).
• The number of incremental Executives that a qualifying Team Elite Platinum may count from a downline Ruby through Team Elite line that has increased by 100+ organizational Executives will be based on the depth of that downline Ruby to Team Elite account, according to the following encumbering rules :
|Ruby + downline||Maximum # of incremental Execs that can be counted from the line|
|If Ruby+ on your G1||50|
|If Ruby+ on your G2||40|
|If Ruby+ on your G3||30|
|If Ruby+ on your G4||20|
|If Ruby+ on your G5||10|
|If Ruby+ on your G6||0|
• Encumbered Executives must still be within the qualifying Team Elite Platinum’s G1 – G6 organization.
• Encumbered Ruby+ Executives can only count Executives to their paid depth.
• Gracing Executives, Provisional Executives, Demoting Executives, and Business Builder Positions will not count into the baseline or the incremental Executive growth numbers.
• December 2015 is the final month for determining incremental year-over-year Executive growth.
e) Team Elite Platinum levels will be determined based on the following achievements in combination with all other requirements listed above:
• 1 Star Team Elite Platinum: 1 New G1 Star
• 2 Star Team Elite Platinum: 2 New G1 Stars
• 3 Star Team Elite Platinum: 3 New G1 Stars
• 4 Star Team Elite Platinum: 4 New G1 Stars
3) Be paid as a Blue Diamond with 12 Qualified Breakaway Executives for the 3 months prior to the Global Opportunity Summit Trip.
Global Opportunity Summit Trip Benefits:
• Qualified Global Opportunity Summit Trip participants will receive two coach class airline tickets per distributorship from their home city (as on file with corporate) to the selected destination. (Corporate will determine the maximum allotment price per ticket. Any additional costs will be a personal qualified Global Opportunity Summit Trip participant expense.)
• Corporate will pay for all company sponsored meals, activities and events for a maximum of two people per distributorship. Meals, activities and events outside those sponsored by corporate will be a personal expense for the qualified Global Opportunity Summit Trip participant. The cost will vary each year. If more than two people from a distributorship elect to participate, all additional costs will be a personal expense of the qualified Global Opportunity Summit Trip participant. Eligibility of children and immediate family members to attend the trip may vary from year to year depending on destination.
• A maximum of two individuals from any distributorship (business partners or spouse only) may participate in the Global Opportunity Summit Trip business meetings (first 2 days). No children or additional extended family members may attend the business meetings.
• Airline upgrade requests will be a personal expense to the qualified Global Opportunity Summit Trip participant.
• Qualified Global Opportunity Summit Trip participants will receive one hotel room per distributorship for six nights or the length of the stay determined by corporate.
• Upgraded rooms or additional rooms will be a personal expense to the qualified Global Opportunity Summit Trip participant.
• Qualified Global Opportunity Summit Trip participants must attend the Global Opportunity Summit Trip destination for which they have qualified. The company will not honor a request to attend a future trip, regardless of circumstances.
• The Global Opportunity Summit Trip is not transferable in the case that the qualified Global Opportunity Summit Trip participant cannot attend.
• Where there is only one person in a distributorship, a family member (non-Executive distributor or non-distributor) may attend as the distributorship’s second guest.
• A relative is defined as an immediate family member, i.e. spouse, father, mother, son, daughter, brother or sister.
Team Elite Platinum Awards
The following traditional awards will be received along with many more elite and special benefits and experiences as determined by the location of the Global Opportunity Summit trip.
1) 1 Star Team Elite Platinum: Truman Hunt Team Elite Platinum Pin.
2) 2 Star Team Elite Platinum: Sandie Tillotson exclusively designed clutch purse for women and button studs and cufflinks for men. Sandie’s gifts are always an exciting surprise saved for her to reveal on the trip.
3) 3 Star Team Elite Platinum: Steve Lund Signature Pen.
4) 4 Star Team Elite Platinum: Blake Roney Signature Watch.