Nutriol Hair Fitness Treatment
Nutriol Hair Fitness Treatment
Whether it is totally unexpected or genetically inevitable, noticing a change in the texture of your hair may seem like the beginning of the end. Instead of watching and worrying, would it not feel great to be truly proactive in protecting the future of your hair?
To help ensure a lifetime of healthy looking hair, Nutriol Hair Fitness Treatment enhances the vitality of your hair and scalp with patented technology. Nutriol features Tricalgoxyl, a clinically proven seaweed derivative developed by a European laboratory. Formulated to remineralise the scalp and hydrate the hair, Nutriol helps you hair look and feel abundant. By helping revitalise the scalp for maximum hair vitality, Nutriol gives you the hair care technology to fight back!
The prices displayed here are the retail prices. If you would like to apply for discounted product prices, you will need to register or log in with your account details.
- Promotes healthy, abundant hair
- Revitalises and strengthens hair
- Increases the availability of key nutrients and vitamins to the hair follicle
- Remineralises and hydrates hair, improving volume and shine
- Safety-allergy-dermatologist tested.
Usage for Women:
Attack phase - one bottle every other day for eight weeks
Maintenance phase - two bottles per week for four weeks
Usage for Men:
Attack phase - three bottles per week for eight weeks*
Maintenance phase - two bottles per week for six weeks
*Usage for 1 box of Nutriol® Hair Fitness Treatment per month.
This is the intensive application period that our formulators, on the basis of clinical trial results, have determined to be the best for "attacking" the problem and give the best results in terms of general improvement of the condition of the scalp. The attack phase for both men and women should be repeated in spring and autumn because during these seasons the body’s nutritional needs change, interfering with the availability of vital nutrients to the hair and scalp. Nutriol Hair Fitness Treatment responds to these needs. Other conditions may require the attack phase to be repeated.
This phase takes place after the attack phase and it is the application period suggested to maintain a general healthy scalp and hair condition. The duration of this maintenance phase is to be evaluated by the consumer on the basis of results obtained.
When to apply:
Treatment may be used continually. Duration of treatment should be evaluated on the basis of the results obtained. Minimal recommended use is two cycles of treatment per year (spring and autumn). Each box provides 12 treatments.
How to apply:
1) Prior to treatment, shampoo and condition hair using Nutriol Shampoo and a Nu Skin® conditioner of your choice.
2) Towel-dry hair.
3) Activate Nutriol Hair Fitness Treatment by twisting the cap clockwise to break the protective seal around the bottle and release the powder into the solution.
4) Shake the bottle to activate the formula.
5) Remove the top and attach the applicator, allowing a few drops at a time to flow onto the scalp (carefully avoid the application of the product beyond the hairline).
6) Massage with fingertips for three to four minutes using a light motion to gently move the scalp. DO NOT RINSE. For best results, use with ageLOC® Edition Nu Skin Galvanic Spa System™ II.
7) Style hair as normal.
Liquid: Aqua, Glycerin, Alcohol, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract, Asparagopsis Armata Extract, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Mannitol, Arginine, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Faex Extract, Ethyl Nicotinate, Allantoin, Biotin, Threonine, Coceth-7, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Isopropyl Alcohol, T-Butyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Aminomethyl Propanol, Parfum, Chlorphenesin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Linalool, Limonene.
Powder: Himanthalia Elongata Extract, Mannitol, Dextrin, Gardenia Florida Flower Extract.