Estera Phase II Women's Transitions Formula
Estera® Phase II
WOMEN'S TRANSITIONS FORMULA
During perimenopause, it is essential for women to understand the impact of normal hormone fluctuations on their quality of life. As estrogen and progesterone begin to decline in perimenopause, hormones begin to fluctuate dramatically. Scientists have evidence that estrogen levels will ultimately drop 40 to 60 percent, while progesterone can decline even more dramatically. It is clear that nutrition and exercise can significantly affect health during perimenopause and that poor nutrition and a sedentary lifestyle parallel a tremendous increase in symptoms during this phase of life.
- Provides phytoestrogens—plant based compounds that mildly bind to the body's estrogen receptors. These should be incorporated into a woman s diet from an early age to support bone strength and heart health and decrease the occurrence of hot flashes and other common perimenopausal related health concerns later in life*
- Flaxseed powder lignans provides protection by working with the liver to help maintain normal levels of estrogen metabolites*
- Offers relief from common symptoms associated with perimenopause like nightsweats, hot flashes, occasional sleeplessness, anxiousness, and mild mood swings
What Makes This Product Unique?
- Estera™ Phase II Women's Transitions Formula is one of the first in the industry to provide a patent-pending combination of ingredients that addresses three health concerns for women in perimenopause.
- Key ingredients are provided at levels found to be effective in clinical trials Contains a proprietary source of soy isoflavones—64% soy isoflavones with genistein—a high potency soy extract on the market that retains the natural isoflavone ratio of soybeans
- Contains pomegranate, a complementary phytoestrogen and a novel flavonoid with one of the highest ORAC antioxidant values found in nature
- Contains a patent-pending blend of phytoestrogens and enzyme inducers
- Estera™ is a product line developed for women by women
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) capsule with eight (8) ounces of liquid daily. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not take for more than 6 months without the advice of a healthcare provider
Black Cohosh (Cimicifuga Racemosa) Extract
(4:1) Roots 2.5% Triterpene Glycosides 40 mg
Pomegranate (Punica Granatum) Extract (55:1)
2.5% minimum ellegic acid 40 mg
Lignans (from Flaxseed) 20 mg
Genistein (from 64% Soy Isoflavone Extract) 16 mg
Broccoli Powder 150 mg
Non-Medical Ingredients: Gelatin, Dietary Indoles, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystelline Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide.