VitaMeal Entree (to consume)
VitaMeal® Entree (to consume)
Nu Skin scientists collaborated with a leading expert in child malnutrition to develop VitaMeal. One bag of VitaMeal holds 30 child-sized meals—enough to provide one nourishing meal a day to a child for a month.
Please note this VitaMeal purchase is for personal consumption by the purchaser, not for donation. The product will be shipped to the purchasers address. For donation options, please click here.
- Contains 295 calories per child meal and 590 calories in a youth or adult meal (Calories vary by formulation)
- Contains a balance of carbohydrates, protein, fat, and fiber
- Provides essential fatty acids required for normal brain development, skin health, and immune defense
- Provides electrolytes which are needed to maintain normal fluid balance and muscle function
- Includes 25 essential vitamins and minerals
- Provides vitamin A, which is essential for normal sight and immune functions
- Provides bone nutrients for normal growth and skeletal development
- Vegetarian and non-dairy
- Kosher and Halal certified (U.S. produced VitaMeal only)
- Ingredients can easily be added for every taste and culture
- Excellent for family and home storage use
- Each bag contains 30 child meals of nutritious, delicious food
U.S. Rice and Lentil Entree:
Rice, Lentils, Rice Flour, Canola Oil (with Antioxidant - BHA), Salt, Anticaking agent (Silicon Dioxide), Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Potassium Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Niacinamide, Zinc Gluconate, Vitamin E, Reduced Iron, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Palmitate, Beta Carotene, Vitamin K (Phytonadione), Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), Folic Acid, Copper Gluconate, Biotin, Chromium Chloride, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin D3.
Malawi Roasted Maize and Soya Bean Porridge:
Roasted Maize, Roasted Soybeans, Dicalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Oxide, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid, Zinc Gluconate, Vitamin E, Folic Acid, Beta-Carotene, Pantothenic Acid, Niacinamide, Copper Gluconate, Manganese Sulfate, Reduced Iron, Vitamin K, Vitamin A, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin B6, Vitamin D3, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Vitamin B12, Chromium Chloride, Potassium Iodide, Biotin.
Each 5 lbs 3 oz ( 2370 g) package yields 30 child servings (1 cup) and 15 adult servings (2 cup).
Step 1 - Place 7 liters (30 cups ) of water in a large pot.
Step 2 - Bring water to a boil. Turn down heat and add mix to water. Stir.
Step 3 - Simmer for 30 minutes uncovered, stirring frequently. Serve.