AP 24 Fluoride Mouthwash
AP 24® Fluoride Mouthwash
Refreshing for the whole family.
Fight plaque and freshen breath with this alcohol-free formula that utilizes a patented plaque-fighting agent and leaves a fresh, clean feeling in your mouth.
- Aids in the reduction of cavities.
- Alcohol free formula contains no harmful antimicrobial agents, yet still helps reduce plaque buildup.
- Loosens and removes debris.
- Leaves a fresh, clean feeling in your mouth.
- Maintains the naturally balanced flora of your mouth.
- Double-strength formula contains five times the cleansing ingredients found in ordinary mouthwashes.
Use daily after brushing and flossing. Vigorously swish 10 milliliters (1⁄2 a capful) of rinse between teeth for 1 minute, then spit out. Do not swallow the rinse. Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing. Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision (to minimize swallowing).
WARNING: For rinsing only. Do not swallow. Not to be used by children under six years of age. Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately.
Active: Sodium Fluoride (0.02%).
Plaque Fighting: AP 24*.
Other: Water, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Flavor, Sodium Phosphate, Phosphoric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Benzoate.