Glacial Marine Mud
Epoch® Glacial Marine Mud®
Revive your skin with Epoch Glacial Marine Mud. This skin renewing estuary treasure helps exfoliate dead skin cells, remove skin contaminants, and rejuvenate damaged or troubled skin. Continuously enriched by the ocean, this unique glacial mud nurtures your skin with more than 50 beneficial minerals and trace elements, including zinc and sea botanicals. Its naturally fine colloidal particles and absorbent properties significantly enhance its deep cleansing effects. Through an exclusive homogenization process, its particle size is further refined to create a highly absorbent mud that hydrates and cleanses with impeccable consistency. Experience revitalized skin by pampering your face and body with regular treatments of Epoch Glacial Marine Mud.
Nu Skin donates $0.25 from every Epoch product sale to the Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation.
- Minute colloidal particles of Glacial Marine Mud act as an emulsifying agent by forming a barrier around oily particles, thus allowing them to be removed.
- Deposits more than 50 skin beneficial minerals and trace elements to nurture the skin.
- Softens and purifies the skin. By attracting water, the mud helps to hydrate the skin.
- Helps draw out impurities and toxins. The basic molecular structure of Glacial Marine Mud is negatively charged. Positive ions including cations that naturally occur in the mud and positively charged impurities bind to the mud’s negative charge and can then be rinsed away leaving skin cleansed and detoxified.
- Safety–allergy–dermatologist tested.
Apply a generous layer of mud to skin, avoiding mouth and eye areas. Let mud dry 15 to 20 minutes or until it turns a light aquamarine color. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. Use Epoch Glacial Marine Mud two to three times a week.
Glacial Marine Mud (Maris limus)—obtained from a remote glacial estuary in the Pacific Northwest, absorbs impurities from skin (dirt, dead cells, excess oil) without robbing precious moisture. This skin-beneficial mud is homogenized to increase its absorption powers and provide ideal consistency.
THE FOLLOWING ARE SOME OF THE OVER 30 SKIN BENEFICIAL MINERALS FEATURED:
Copper—helps improve skin strength, cutting down on fragility.
Zinc—an essential mineral for healthy skin.
Magnesium—a necessary component of the skin's natural energy cycle.
Silver—aids the skin s antimicrobial activity.
Chromium—helps maintain balance in the skin.
Sea Silt, Water (Aqua), Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Dehydroacetic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Benzoic Acid, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol