Lipstick - Flushed
What do your lips say about you? Your lips say something about your overall appearance whether you like it or not. Lips that are dry, cracked, and colorless, or lipstick that is fading or feathering can give you a messy and unprofessional look, undermining even the most confident smile. Nu Colour Replenishing Lipstick enhances the appearance of your lips by providing rich, nonfeathering color and the added protection of hydroxytyrosol—the key ingredient in Celltrex Ultra Recovery Fluid. This patented ingredient provides powerful antioxidant, tissue-nurturing benefits for smooth, youthful looking lips. With 20 sophisticated shades, ranging from radiant reds to subtle neutrals, you can find your look today while supporting the look of your lips tomorrow. With Nu Colour Replenishing Lipstick, your lips will stay smooth, healthy, and beautiful!
- Keeps lips looking younger, longer—because delicate lip tissue is more prone to environmental damage, Nu Colour Replenishing Lipstick features powerful antioxidant protection from skin-aging free radicals and provides tissue-nurturing benefits for smooth, youthful looking lips.
- Retexturizes lip tissue—Nu Colour Replenishing Lipstick helps fortify lip tissue so moisture content is increased and cracking and dryness are alleviated; keeps lips feeling hydrated, healthy, and smooth.
- Nonfeathering formula—Nu Colour Replenishing Lipstick delivers creamy color that doesn t bleed into lip lines; created to make lips look younger.
- Smooth glide application—Nu Colour Replenishing Lipstick features a unique formula that feels velvety smooth going on and delivers an even, continuous layer of color.
In Nu Colour Replenishing Lipstick clinical tests, 76 percent of participants said they experienced a substantial improvement in lip texture after only seven days. The purpose of the test was to prove that Nu Colour Replenishing Lipstick has immediate effects (does not feather/bleed) and long-term effects (moisturizes and retextures lips) while comparing its performance to competitor lipsticks.
Part I: Feathering/bleeding into lines and wrinkles around lips Generally, the more moisturizing a lipstick is, the more the wearer experiences feathering/bleeding (as soon as four hours after applying) into the fine lines and wrinkles around their lips. In this study, lipsticks were applied in the morning and results were photographed on three afternoons to observe any feathering/bleeding that occurred from Nu Colour Replenishing Lipstick and competitor lipsticks.
Part II: Moisturizing and retexturing lips Color clumping into lips can lead to dehydration and cracking. Nu Colour Replenishing Lipstick contains ingredients that moisturize and retexture lips in a period as short as one week. Bare-lip photographs were taken on Day 1 and Day 8 to make a comparison. A Canfield Studio Camera System documented unbiased before and after pictures for comparison.
Nu Colour Replenishing Lipstick showed immediate effects on feathering/bleeding and showed long-term effects on moisturizing and retexturing lips after a seven day usage period.
- 76.2% of respondents said they experienced strong or some improvement in lip texture.
- 69.6% of respondents said they experienced much less or somewhat less cracking and peeling.
- 73.9% of respondents said they had much more or somewhat more lip smoothness.
Apply in long, even strokes—working from the center of the lips outward—then blot. For added definition, use Defining Effects Smooth Lip Liner along outer edge of lips before applying lipstick. If more shine is desired, use Shining Effects Lip Gloss after applying lipstick.
Hydroxytyrosol—the key tissue nurturing component of Mediterranean extra virgin olive oil and a featured ingredient in Celltrex Ultra Recovery Fluid, this patented, potent antioxidant and free radical fighter provides protection on a cellular level to enhance and improve the beauty of your lips. It has also been shown to slow the aging process in the skin by stabilizing the cell plasma membrane.
Dipalmitoyl hydroxyproline (DPHP)—an amino acid that is synthesized in the body and essential for collagen synthesis, DPHP helps fortify lip tissue so moisture content is increased and cracking and dryness are alleviated. UV radiation, stress, pollution, and chronological aging can cause aging of the delicate lip tissue, which can lead to flaccid skin, diminished tone and firmness, the development of wrinkles, and the loss of structure and moisture content. DPHP helps protect the lips from a weakening of the collagen fiber network, breakdown of elastin, and free radical damage to the skin cells. DPHP also promotes a smoother application for greater comfort.
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Glyceryl Triacetyl Hydroxystearate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Octyldodecanol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Beeswax, Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil,* Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Propylparaben.
*Extra Virgin Olive Oil with concentrated Hydroxytyrosol.