NaPCA Moisture Mist
NaPCA Moisture Mist
Dewy-fresh skin is just a spray away.
NaPCA Moisture Mist provides a cooling, refreshing lift as it lays down a veil of moisture-loving NaPCA to help keep skin refreshed and hydrated.
- Sodium PCA—binds water to the skin to help maintain an optimal moisture level.
- Hyaluronic acid—binds moisture to your skin and hair.
Spray generously on face, hair, and body whenever you need a refreshing moisture boost.
- Increases moisture level, making skin feel supple and smooth and hair feel silky soft
- Protects against the damaging drying effects of wind, polluted air, and other environmental influence
- Oil-free moisturizing spray
- 100% Fragrance Free
- Safety-Allergy-Dermatologist Tested
- The humectant NaPCA is a component of skin that is believed to be partly responsible for the skin’s moisture retention ability. NaPCA is non-toxic, colorless, odorless and can absorb massive amounts of water. It has been shown to be as mild to the skin as water.
- Though NaPCA is abundant in human skin, the cold, wind, and heat often dry your skin, giving it a flaky, rough feeling. By applying products with ingredients such as NaPCA, you can help eliminate these negative environmental factors. NaPCA works by retaining the water already in your skin, and by attracting moisture from the atmosphere to your skin.
Question & Answers
What is NaPCA?
NaPCA stands for sodium pyrrolidone carboxylic acid, and is a powerful humectant that binds water to your skin.
Where does NaPCA come from?
NaPCA is derived from the fermentation of soybeans.
Which skin type should use NaPCA Moisture Mist?
NaPCA Moisture Mist provides light hydration for individuals with very oily skin or for any skin type that is in need of a refreshing moisture boost.
Is it okay to store NaPCA Moisture Mist in the refrigerator?
Yes, storing NaPCA Moisture Mist in the refrigerator is a great way to have a cooling, refreshing experience anytime.