Nu Skin Clear Action Night Treatment
Nu Skin Clear Action® Night Treatment
Helps you wake up to healthier looking skin. Clear Action® Night Treatment erases the signs of breakouts while you sleep.
Retinol and patented alpha lipoic acid work to diminish the appearance of remnant marks (uneven skin texture and discoloration) associated with past breakouts for a smooth, clear, evenly toned complexion while salicylic acid clears pores.
- Patented alpha lipoic acid—helps decrease the appearance of remnant marks (uneven skin texture and discoloration) associated with past breakouts.
- Retinol—works to smooth and even skin tone, reducing the appearance of discoloration caused by past breakouts.
- Vitamin E—helps minimize the appearance of scars.
- Licorice extract—helps soothe the skin and reduce the appearance of skin discoloration.
- Salicylic acid—a beta hydroxy acid, penetrates pores to eliminate most blemishes.
Use at night after toner. Dispense a pearl-sized amount onto fingertip, then in an upward, outward motion, lightly smooth on face and neck. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Patented alpha lipoic acid helps improve the appearance of uneven texture and skin discoloration from past breakouts
- Retinol works to smooth and even skin tone
- Salicylic acid penetrates pores to eliminate most blemishes
- Alpha lipoic acid is a powerful antioxidant that boosts the positive effects that vitamin C, which works to block the melanin production pathway, has on the skin. The result is a reduction in the appearance of dark spots left over from past breakouts and diminishing hyperpigmentation in the skin.
- Alpha lipoic acid also stimulates the skin's nutrient intake and removal of wastes, promoting healthy skin cell renewal and scar tissue repair. The result is a smoother appearance and a reduction of scars left from past breakouts.
Question & Answers
What causes the bright yellow color in Nu Skin Clear Action Acne Medication Night Treatment?
Licorice extract, which soothes the skin and helps reduce the appearance of past redness, causes the bright yellow color.