2022 Team Elite Qualification Rules
2021 TEAM ELITE PROGRAM
FOR THE 2022 TEAM ELITE TRIP
The 2021 Team Elite Program is intended to promote long-term, sustainable growth through sales to consumers. This program applies to 2021 Team Elite Recognition and the 2022 Team Elite Trip and is governed by the following rules (“Qualification Rules”). These Qualification Rules apply to all of Nu Skin’s markets except for our Mainland China business, which does not participate in Nu Skin’s Global Sales Performance Plan and operates under a different business model.
TEAM ELITE + TRIP BENEFITS (subject to the Terms and Conditions below)
- 2021/2022 Team Elite Recognition at Global, Regional, and Market Events
- Team Elite Pin or Diamond Pin Insert
- All Current Team Elite—Corporate and Regional Wall of Fame Recognition for two years
- New 15-Year Team Elite—Nu Skin Walk of Fame Engraving
- 2022 Team Elite Trip
- 2022 Team Elite Trip Gift
TEAM ELITE QUALIFICATION
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: *6 QUALIFYING MONTHS
New Qualification Period: Rolling 12 months to be finished by January 31, 2022
**15 Qualified G1 Brand Representatives
6 G1 Brand Representatives
4 Leadership Teams:
*Each Qualifying Month must be achieved pursuant to whichever Title Determination requirements you are subject to that month. The 6 Qualifying Months may include any combination of Qualifying Months achieved under Pre-Velocity and Velocity requirements. Qualifying Months can only be used for one Team Elite Trip Qualification Period.
**A Qualified G1 Brand Representative is (1) a G1 Brand Representative or (2) a demoting Brand Representative (a Brand Representative who has failed to meet Maintenance requirements during the month) who has a Brand Representative in their organization, including a Brand Representative using Flex Blocks.
TEAM ELITE TRIP QUALIFICATION
To qualify for the Team Elite Trip and Gift, participants must also maintain at least Executive Brand Director (Blue Diamond Director) status in January 2022.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
You acknowledge and agree that your participation in the Team Elite Trip Program constitutes your full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of the Qualification Rules, including these terms and conditions.
- Any Brand Affiliate in good standing is eligible to attempt to qualify under this Team Elite Trip Program. A Brand Affiliate who violates the terms and conditions of their Brand Affiliate Agreement, the Policies and Procedures, the Nu Skin Sales Performance Plan (collectively, the “Governing Documents”) or these Qualification Rules may be deemed ineligible. Eligibility for all Team Elite Trip benefits is based on meeting all requirements of the applicable Sales Performance Plan, including all monthly customer sales requirements.
- Qualified Team Elite Trip participants (“Participants”) will receive two economy class airline tickets per Brand Affiliate Account from their nearest major airport (as determined by the Company) to the selected destination. The Company will determine the maximum allotment price per ticket. Any additional costs are the responsibility of the Participants.
- The Company will pay for all Company-sponsored meals, activities, and events for a maximum of two people per Brand Affiliate Account. Meals, activities, and events outside those sponsored by the Company are the responsibility of the Participants. The total cost of the Team Elite Trip will vary each year. If more than two people from a Brand Affiliate Account elect to participate in a trip, all additional costs will be the responsibility of the Participant. Eligibility of children and immediate family members to attend the trip may be determined by the Company at a later date. Except for the expenses specifically set forth in Sections 2 and 3 as the responsibility of the Company, Participants will be responsible for all other expenses, including, without limitation, passport and visa fees, travel from home to departure airport, luggage fees, testing for COVID or other testing requirements, personal travel expenses, etc.
- Airline upgrade requests will be the responsibility of the Participants.
- Participants will receive one room per Brand Affiliate Account for the length of the trip, as determined by the Company.
- Participants may only attend the trip for which they have qualified. The Company will not honor a request to attend a future trip, regardless of circumstances.
- The 2022 Team Elite Trip is not transferable and does not have any cash value.
- Participants will be solely responsible for obtaining any identification documents, passports, visas, and any other travel documents necessary for domestic and international travel. If the Participant is unable to obtain any such required documentation and is not able to attend the trip, no substitute trip or award will be provided.
- Participants will provide the Company with a designated credit card to cover personal expenses beyond what the Company has agreed to pay for. Participants authorize the Company to charge the designated credit cards for all personal expenses incurred by the Participants and their traveling companions, including all related fees, charges, and applicable taxes.
- Only the following may participate as a Brand Affiliate Account’s second attendee, at the Company’s discretion:
- An immediate family member (child, sibling, parent, or grandparent) or a significant other; and
- A non-Brand Representative Brand Affiliate who has never achieved the rank of Brand Representative or higher.
- The value of the Team Elite Trip may be considered a benefit in kind by the tax authorities in your market and deemed taxable income to Participants. Nu Skin is legally required to report the total benefit in kind per person to the tax authorities. All taxes are the sole responsibility of the Participants who receive the benefits. Nu Skin advises each Participant to seek advice from his/her tax consultant to determine whether all or any part of the value of the Team Elite Trip needs to be declared to the tax authorities. Nu Skin will provide the exact value of the Team Elite Trip upon request. Participants agree that Nu Skin will not be responsible for the payment of any taxes, fines or penalties incurred by the Participants by attending the Team Elite Trip and/or failing to properly report the trip on their tax returns.
- The Company reserves the right to audit and assess the validity of a Participant’s Brand Affiliate Account and their related sales volume. Any Participant’s Brand Affiliate Account that was established in violation of the requirements set forth in the Governing Documents will be considered invalid and may result in disciplinary action. It is strictly prohibited for Brand Affiliates to use false identification numbers, false names, or false accounts; to buy additional product to maintain or achieve a title; to use any other form of manipulation that violates the terms and conditions of the applicable Governing Documents, or its spirit and intent; or to encourage others to perform any prohibited action.
- The Company reserves the right to (i) modify or terminate the Team Elite Trip Program or (ii) modify the Qualification Rules at any time, at the Company’s sole discretion.
- In the event the Company determines that any violation of the Governing Documents or Qualification Rules has occurred, the Company may, at its discretion, deny recognition or benefits (or recoup already provided benefits), or take any actions provided under the Brand Affiliate Agreement, and seek to recover any expenditures or other costs associated with the Team Elite Trip or other benefits, or any other costs incurred by the Company as a result of the violation, including withholding future sales compensation.
- The meaning of capitalized terms not defined in these Qualification Rules may be found in the Governing Documents. For the purposes of these Qualification Rules, “Company” refers to Nu Skin International, Inc., and its affiliates.
- The Company also reserves the right to modify any of the benefits outlined or substitute other benefits for those identified at any time and in its sole discretion.
- You cannot transfer or sell any part of the qualification for participation, and you agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Company, its agents, officers, directors and employees from any and all third-party claims, actions, losses, damages, liabilities, judgments, grants, costs and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) arising from any breach of the Terms and Condition, the Governing Documents or the Qualification Rules.
- In the event that Nu Skin determines, in its sole discretion, that it is not practical to proceed with the trip for any reason (including, without limitation, pandemics, travel restrictions, safety concerns, weather conditions, or any other condition or event), Nu Skin may cancel the trip. In such event, Nu Skin shall have no liability to you for such cancellation. Nu Skin shall not be liable, and will not reimburse, any costs or expenses or liabilities incurred by you in connection with the planned trip, including any cancellation fees, travel costs, etc. However, Nu Skin may exercise its discretion and use its best efforts to offer a replacement gift or trip, which shall not exceed the estimated per participant cost of the original trip, minus any event planning costs, cancellation fees, taxes, and other expenses incurred in connection with the planned original trip or its cancellation.