Nu Skin Celebrates Global Humanitarian Efforts At 15th Annual Force For Good Day
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
NU SKIN CELEBRATES GLOBAL HUMANITARIAN EFFORTS
AT 15th ANNUAL FORCE FOR GOOD DAY
PROVO, Utah — June 8, 2018 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. is celebrating its 15th annual Force for Good Day by participating in humanitarian projects in more than 20 countries. These local community projects are focused on improving the lives of tens of thousands of children.
At Nu Skin’s global headquarters, employees along with their families, will go out into the local community to paint, clean and beautify playgrounds and neighborhood parks to benefit thousands of children.
“Since the company’s founding, our mission has been to be a force for good throughout the world,” said Ritch Wood, chief executive officer. “On Force for Good Day we bring employees and sales leaders together to focus on improving the lives of children in the communities where we live and work.”
Global Force for Good Day Projects
A sample of this year’s global Force for Good Day projects includes:
- EMEA – Employees throughout EMEA will compete against each other to raise money through different sports activities to support their favorite causes. In addition, employees will donate clothing, toys and food to an orphanage.
- Greater China – Throughout the month of June, sales leaders and staff throughout Greater China will collect “Gifts of Love” for children including books, toys and stationery. The gifts will be given to various charity partners who support children in need.
- Japan – Employees in Japan will create more than 2,000 stationery sets as part of the Kits for Kids Project and deliver them to the children at elementary schools affected by natural disasters.
- Korea – Korean employees will assemble 2,000 feminine hygiene kits for underprivileged teenage girls.
- Philippines – Employees in the Philippines will assemble and donate 200 school bags filled with school supplies to children in need.
About the Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation
The Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation provides grants that improve the lives of children by offering hope for a life free from disease, illiteracy and poverty. It began as a campaign in 1996 and was formally organized as a nonprofit foundation two years later. The Foundation is funded by Nu Skin distributor and employee donations and from 25 cents of the sale of each Nu Skin Epoch product. Nu Skin covers all administrative and overhead costs, allowing for 100 percent of donations to be used for humanitarian and charitable causes. The Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization in the United States. More information is available at forceforgood.org.
About Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc.
Founded more than 30 years ago, Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. develops and distributes innovative consumer products, offering a comprehensive line of premium-quality beauty and wellness solutions. The company builds upon its scientific expertise in both skin care and nutrition to continually develop innovative product brands that include the Nu Skin® personal care brand, the Pharmanex® nutrition brand, and most recently, the ageLOC® anti-aging brand. The ageLOC brand has generated a loyal following for such products as the ageLOC LumiSpa skin cleansing and treatment device, ageLOC Youth nutritional supplement, the ageLOC Me® customized skin care system, as well as the ageLOC TR90® weight management and body shaping system. Nu Skin sells its products through a global network of sales leaders in Asia, the Americas, Europe, Africa and the Pacific. As a long-standing member of direct selling associations globally, Nu Skin is committed to the industry's consumer guidelines that protect and support those who sell and purchase its products through the direct selling channel. Nu Skin is also traded on the New York Stock Exchange. More information is available at nuskin.com.
Nu Skin Social Media Channels
Nu Skin PR, 801-345-6397, firstname.lastname@example.org
# # #