Nu Skin Awards
Nu Skin is the world’s #1 brand for beauty device systems for four consecutive years (Euromonitor International Ltd.*)
Nu Skin's corporate social responsibility efforts were a Gold Winner for Corporate Responsibility Program of the Year the 2022 Best in Biz Awards.
Nu Skin's ageLOC Meta was a Silver Winner for Most Innovative Product of the Year in the 2022 Best in Biz Awards.
Nu Skin won Bronze for Most Innovative Company of the Year for its innovative device family in the 2022 Stevie's International Business Awards.
Nu Skin won the Big Intelligence Group's Sustainability Leadership Award for its sustainability efforts.
The Best Practice Institute certified Nu Skin as a Most Loved Workplace®, representing companies where employees are the happiest and most satisfied.
Nu Skin won 15 Global Makeup Awards and was named “Best Beauty Brand” in the U.S. and the “Best Luxury Skincare Brand” in Asia.
Winners across Nu Skin’s personal care products and beauty devices include Nutricentials, Epoch, Nu Colour Bioadaptive BB+ Skin Loving Foundation and ageLOC Boost.
Nu Skin ranks #57 on the annual list of the top 500 mid-sized companies in the country and #2 in the packaged goods industry.
Nu Skin won two Communitas Awards for:
- Leadership in Community Service and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Leadership in Ethical and Environmental Responsibility
Two Nu Skin products were Silver Winners in the 2022 Global Green Beauty Awards:
- Epoch Yin & Yang Mask for Most Sustainable Packaging
- Nutricentials Pillow Glow for Best Clean Product
Two Nu Skin products were Pure Beauty Global Awards Finalists:
- Beauty Focus Collagen+ in the Best New Skin Care Supplement category
- Nutricentials Pillow Glow in the Best Night Cream category
Nu Skin won two American Best in Business Awards from the Globee Awards:
- Gold Globee Winner in the "Company of the Year" category for its "Wellness Products and Services"
- Silver Globee Winner in the "Innovation of the Year" category for its "Consumer Product" ageLOC Meta
More than 100 judges recognized Nu Skin's ageLOC meta for its excellence as a bronze winner in the Golden Bridge Awards.
ageLOC Boost System won first place in the Technology category of the Marie France Grand Prix of Well-Being awards
Nu Skin is a 2022 Platinum TITAN Business Awards Winner in the Beauty & Cosmetics Company category.
ageLOC LumiSpa won Product of the Year from BIG Awards
Forbes recognized Nu Skin on its inaugural list of 300 companies that are leading the way to support women inside and outside their workforces
Beauty Focus Collagen+ won the Gold Globee Award for Products, Services, and Solutions for USA
Nu Skin’s ageLOC LumiSpa selected by NewBeauty magazine editors as the Best Cleansing Device for the second year in a row.
The Edison Awards recognized ageLOC Boost as a Bronze Level winner in the Advanced Skincare category.
Women in Tech Awards named Nu Skin Vice President of Global Digital Emily Evangelista a Digital Transformation Leader
Epoch Baobab Body Butter won Gold in the Global Green Beauty Awards for Best Shea Butter Product
Nutricentials In Balance pH Balance Toner won Bronze in the Global Green Beauty Awards for Best Aloe Vera Product
Nu Skin’s Nutricentials To Be Clear Cleansing Gel was a Pure Beauty Global Awards Finalist in the New Natural Product category
ageLOC Boost won a BIG Innovation Award in the Consumer Goods category
Nu Skin named a DSN Best Places to Work for the 6th consecutive year
Nu Skin ageLOC Facial Spa won an InStyle 2020 Readers' Choice Beauty Award
Nu Skin's line of beauty device systems named to the Marie Claire Top 100 in China
Nu Skin is the first-ever recipient of the Bravo! Global Good Award for leading the way toward meaningful global responsibility
ageLOC Boost named New Product of the Year
ageLOC Boost won the Bronze Stevie Award for Best Consumer Product
ageLOC Boost won Gold for Best Consumer Product
ageLOC Boost won the Meiyi Award in China for Best Home Beauty Device
ageLOC Boost took home silver in the Best Consumer Product category
* Source Euromonitor International Limited; Retail Value RSP terms; all channels; 2017 to 2020. Beauty Systems are at-home Skin Care Beauty Devices that are exclusively paired or recommended to be used with a topical consumable of the same brand. Claim verification based on Euromonitor custom research and methodology conducted January-March of 2021. Sales of at-home skin care beauty devices includes sales of electric facial cleansers as defined in Passport database. This category does not include hair care/removal appliances, body shavers, and oral care appliances.