Life At The Call Center
- Company »
- Company Overview About the Nu Skin Innovation Center About the Nu Skin Pavilion Our History Global Presence
- Management Regional Presidents Founders Executive Committee Board of Directors
- Careers Benefits Living in Utah Open Positions Call Center Apply Online
- Accreditations Our Standards and Ethics
- Nu Skin Newsroom »
- Press Releases 2015 2014 2013
- In The News 2015 2014 2013
- Press Kits Product Press Kits Corporate Social Responsibility Press Kits Nu Skin Science Press Kit
- Expert Biographies Skin Care Experts Nutrition Experts Genetics & Anti-Aging Experts Direct Sales Experts Corporate Social Responsibility Experts
- Multimedia Gallery People Product Culture Logos Places
- CSR »
- Investors »
- Shareholder Services Investor Home Investor Presentations Email Alerts Investor Kit Information Request
- Financial Information SEC Filings Annual Reports Quarterly Reports Financial Fundamentals Historical Financial Data
- Company Company News Events & Webcasts Corporate Governance Contact Us
- Stock Information Stock Quote & Chart Dividends & Splits Analyst Coverage
- Awards »
- The Source »
- Skin Care Cleansing and Conditioning How Light Dispersing Particles Make Your Skin Look Smoother Which Nu Skin daily regimen should I use? How Can I Diminish the Appearance of Acne Scars? Does Nu Skin have any nutritional products with skin benefits? Can I Use ageLOC Transformation If I Have Rosacea? First Things First: A 6-step guide to using skincare products You Don’t Have to Go To Extremes to Get Great-Looking Skin
- Health and Fitness Three Tips to Making Exercise Simple What Makes Super Foods Super? Top 10 Product Questions at Nu Skin's Call Center Healthy Snacking Incorporating Protein Sources Into All Three Meals Nu Skin ageLOC TR90 - Eat Right! 10 Ways to Burn 200 Calories Make Exercise a Habit in 3 Easy Steps
- Success Drivers 5 Ways to Jump Start Your Business Success Is Not a Destination Generate Great Ideas A Powerful “Why” Can Overcome Problems and Fulfill Big Dreams Communicating Socially A Formula for True Happiness 4 “Be”s to Improve Your Public Speaking Too Busy? Burned Out? Stay Motivated.
- Culture CELEBRATING A 'NU' YEAR WITH A BANG! #TR90 Challenge: #MyTransformation Nu Skin Receives Top Honors for Growth and Innovation Nu Skin #CreateHistory Recap The Countdown to Create History Innovation Center Opens its Doors to Provo Nu Skin Employees Nu Skin Innovation at its Finest Nu Skin Updates Second Quarter Results and Raises 2013 Guidance
- Creating Smiles Nourish The Children Providing Hope in Malawi New Energy On Life Najwa helped by the Nu Skin Southeast Asia Children's Heart Fund Corrective Heart Surgery Helps Save Lives in Thailand Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation and Seacology Protect Indonesian Rain Forest Nu Skin CSR Quarterly Report Nu Skin North Asia Visits Malawi A Reason to Celebrate
Life At The Call Center
We like to work hard, but we also like to play hard. Nachos, popcorn, and pizza days; team competitions; prize drawings; and BBQs are all frequent occurrences here at Nu Skin’s Call Center.
We also want to be upfront with you. While we do have tons of fun here and think we have the best employees around, at the end of the day this is a call center position—the majority of your shift will be spent sitting in a cubicle and talking on the phone. If you are someone who constantly needs to be active or hates talking on the phone, it probably is not the right fit for you.
This position can be very rewarding though—you are helping our distributors build their business, which is a big deal. On rare occasions you may get a difficult caller; however, that just means they need some extra attention from us, and you will be trained on how to deal with this type of situation. Being an inbound Call Center, the majority of your calls will be from distributors who love talking with you.
In our department we strive to follow Nu Skin’s motto to be a Force for Good in our community. Whether it is providing sleeping bags for the homeless shelter, or volunteering at the Boys and Girl Club, throughout the year you will be able to participate in various activities centered around helping out those in need.
Force For Good Sevice Activity
Call Center Carnival
Kress Demolition Day BBQ