Forbes' "100 Most Trustworthy Companies"
- Company »
- Company Overview About the Nu Skin Innovation Center About the Nu Skin Pavilion Our History Global Presence
- Management Regional Presidents Founders Executive Committee Board of Directors
- Careers Benefits Living in Utah Open Positions Call Center Apply Online
- Accreditations Our Standards and Ethics
- Nu Skin Newsroom »
- Press Releases 2015 2014 2013
- In The News 2015 2014 2013
- Press Kits Product Press Kits Corporate Social Responsibility Press Kits Nu Skin Science Press Kit
- Expert Biographies Skin Care Experts Nutrition Experts Genetics & Anti-Aging Experts Direct Sales Experts Corporate Social Responsibility Experts
- Multimedia Gallery People Product Culture Logos Places
- CSR »
- Investors »
- Shareholder Services Investor Home Investor Presentations Email Alerts Investor Kit Information Request
- Financial Information SEC Filings Annual Reports Quarterly Reports Financial Fundamentals Historical Financial Data
- Company Company News Events & Webcasts Corporate Governance Contact Us
- Stock Information Stock Quote & Chart Dividends & Splits Analyst Coverage
- Awards »
- The Source »
- Skin Care Cleansing and Conditioning How Light Dispersing Particles Make Your Skin Look Smoother Which Nu Skin daily regimen should I use? How Can I Diminish the Appearance of Acne Scars? Does Nu Skin have any nutritional products with skin benefits? Can I Use ageLOC Transformation If I Have Rosacea? First Things First: A 6-step guide to using skincare products You Don’t Have to Go To Extremes to Get Great-Looking Skin
- Health and Fitness Three Tips to Making Exercise Simple What Makes Super Foods Super? Top 10 Product Questions at Nu Skin's Call Center Healthy Snacking Incorporating Protein Sources Into All Three Meals Nu Skin ageLOC TR90 - Eat Right! 10 Ways to Burn 200 Calories Make Exercise a Habit in 3 Easy Steps
- Success Drivers 5 Ways to Jump Start Your Business Success Is Not a Destination Generate Great Ideas A Powerful “Why” Can Overcome Problems and Fulfill Big Dreams Communicating Socially A Formula for True Happiness 4 “Be”s to Improve Your Public Speaking Too Busy? Burned Out? Stay Motivated.
- Culture CELEBRATING A 'NU' YEAR WITH A BANG! #TR90 Challenge: #MyTransformation Nu Skin Receives Top Honors for Growth and Innovation Nu Skin #CreateHistory Recap The Countdown to Create History Innovation Center Opens its Doors to Provo Nu Skin Employees Nu Skin Innovation at its Finest Nu Skin Updates Second Quarter Results and Raises 2013 Guidance
- Creating Smiles Nourish The Children Providing Hope in Malawi New Energy On Life Najwa helped by the Nu Skin Southeast Asia Children's Heart Fund Corrective Heart Surgery Helps Save Lives in Thailand Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation and Seacology Protect Indonesian Rain Forest Nu Skin CSR Quarterly Report Nu Skin North Asia Visits Malawi A Reason to Celebrate
Forbes' "100 Most Trustworthy Companies"
Nu Skin was named one of the “100 most trustworthy companies” in the U.S. by Forbes on Monday. The company was listed 5th in the mid-cap company section and received an accounting and governance risk (AGR) score of 96/100.
After having covering the many recent bankruptcies and corporate scandals, Forbes wanted to find and recognize the “most transparent and trustworthy businesses that trade on American exchanges.” To do so, the media outlet hired an independent financial analytics company, Audit Integrity, to identify the top accounting and management practices in the country.
The financial analytics company screened 8,000 companies traded on U.S. exchanges and found 100 companies that “consistently demonstrated transparent and conservative accounting practices and solid corporate governance and management.” Companies' performance on Wall Street were also taken into account for the ranking.
In the article, Jack Zwingli, chief executive of Audit Integrity, applauded companies like Nu Skin that made it on the list.
"These are the good guys,” said Zwingli. “They've consistently shown accuracy and transparency in their financial reporting."
Zwingli added, “These companies have made it through our screening process and shown consistent high quality. Healthy individuals are often that way because they don't engage in unhealthy behavior. These companies are the same way."
To read the article, click here. To see Nu Skin in the rankings, go to page two.