Nu Skin Open House
NU SKIN WELCOMES COMMUNITY WITH ONE-OF-A-KIND HOLIDAY DISPLAY AND OPEN HOUSE
Community members welcome to tour the Nu Skin Innovation Center, see holiday display and listen to performances from local universities
WHO: Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. will welcome community members to its expanded global headquarters by transforming its new campus into a destination for the holidays by featuring daily tours, performances from UVU and BYU performing art students, a major display that includes millions of lights throughout the campus and surrounding streets, as well as multiple trees and hanging LED stars.
WHEN: Holiday Display: Dec. 3, 2013 – Jan. 1, 2014.
Public Open House: Dec. 9-13, 2013; 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. featuring local musical act groups.
WHAT: Nu Skin’s holiday display feature:
· Lighted trees on the entire 2.5 acres of green space on campus, as well as the surrounding city street
· 13 programmable LED stars hanging inside the building ranging between 260 lbs. to 150 lbs. per ornament
· Dozens of LED light fixtures on the south side of the campus to provide a starlight effect
· Three trees each nearly 20 feet tall; fully decorated
· 3-5 white trees in mirrored boxes in lobby area
· Snowy birch grove of Aspen trees with whimsical deer under the grand stair case
· Garland and ribbon throughout the campus
· Fireplace and contemporary rustic furniture and rugs throughout the building
WHERE: Nu Skin Global Headquarters (75 West Center St. in Provo).
VISUALS: Beautiful holiday display, musical and visual art performances; as well as a public open house.
CONTACTS: Sydnee Fox Kara Schneck
801-345-2187 (office) 801-345-2116 (office)
801-228-8837 (mobile) 801-787-8934 (mobile)