Leadership Bonus Pool - Effective September 1, 2014
Earn a Share of the Region's Success
Executives can earn a share of the Americas commissionable sales through the Leadership Bonus Pool.* The Leadership Bonus Pool incorporates monthly commissionable sales volume from the United States, Canada, Mexico, Central America and South America.
New Executive Participation
New Executives can qualify to earn up to 2 Personal Shares in the Bonus Pool by first achieving 3,000 GSV (1 Share) and second by achieving “FIT” status with at least 10 Actives in the Executive Circle (1 Share). New Executives will be paid on each share. These shares will be called Personal Shares. The new Executives will be able to qualify for Personal Shares for the first 3 months of Executive maintenance.
Upline Executive Participation
To participate in the Americas Leadership Bonus Pool, an Executive or above level distributor, with 3,000 monthly GSV, needs to accumulate a minimum of two (2) shares. Shares are awarded to the immediate upline Executive. See chart below for how to earn shares.
* In order to qualify an Executive must meet the minimum bonus and sales criteria in effect at the end of each commission period as set forth by the Company and fulfill the other Active Requirements of the Sales Compensation Plan.
** This bonus pool is a temporary incentive and not considered a part of the Sales Compensation Plan, and may be modified or discontinued at any time without notice from Nu Skin.
Complete List of Rules
1. Earn a share of the US, Canada, Mexico, Central and South America (participating markets) combined commissioned volume.
2. Executives are eligible to participate with a minimum of two (2) shares. Executives must also have 3,000 monthly GSV, 100 monthly PSV and a personal monthly ADR order to earn shares and receive bonuses.
3. Executives will not be eligible to participate in the pool during a Pin-Title Grace Month or during Provisional Executive status.
4. Personal shares are awarded to the New Executive and paid to the New Executive as long as one (1) share is earned. Personal shares are earned through the following ways:
5. Shares are awarded to the immediate upline Executive and one (1) share is earned through each of the following:
6. Accounts re-qualifying as Executives through the Re-entry program are not eligible to generate shares for their immediate upline Executive.
7. If the immediate upline Executive does not meet the eligibility requirements (i.e. 2 Share minimum, 3,000 monthly GSV, 100 monthly PSV, or monthly ADR shipment), the share will not roll-up to the next eligible Executive.
8. If a new Executive uses a Pin-Title Grace Month anytime during the first three months of the Executiveship, they are ineligible to count as a share in that month and future months.
9. There is no cap or limit to the amount of shares an Executive can accumulate in the Leadership Bonus Pool.